machine shop in illinois

pic of my crank LOL

thought i would snap some shots of my crank.
HPIM1810-1.jpg

HPIM1811.jpg

HPIM1813.jpg

Wow, can't believe it stayed together like that.

12 months, damn he's not a GN secret I guess but quality in this field is essential.

Lonnie has some fast TSM cars and if you're going to ship it anyways it doesn't matter where. Lonnie Diers is in Ohio and can hook up your motor and tranny while it's out. :eek: :cool:

Yeah, i pm'd jim on lonnies prices he does have a bunch of tsm motors. check his website extremeautomatics

well my engine builder got my engine apart.everything looks good except for the 3inch crack in in the crank.i am going to meet up with him monday and come up with a build.i will keep everone posted.

got some bad news from my engine builder today.the front of the block has a four inch crack in it:confused: is that common when the crank lets go?

It is kinda...... what came first...? the chicken... or the egg?

cracked block could cause the crank to crack....... and vise versa...

That does suck Jim! Let me know if you need me or any others to be on the lookout for a nice block. The spare one I gave you with the car is a 109 block but it's a '85 and they are weaker than the 86-87 blocks.

Scot W.

ya i dont want to put anything weaker in it thats for sure.if anyone knows anyone with a spare block please let me know.
thanks for the help jim

ya i dont want to put anything weaker in it thats for sure.if anyone knows anyone with a spare block please let me know.
thanks for the help jim
Jim my buddy here has a spare block sitting in his garage! I think it is .040 over though. Not sure if that will work for you or not.

If not, contact this guy, He is a very reputable guy and has standard bore blocks..>

Chris McDade
Senior Member Join Date: Jul 2001
Trader Rating: (3)

Standard 109 Turbo Blocks

Turbo 109 Blocks
Strandard Bore $295.00 plus shipping.

Cell # 281-853-5465 with any questions.

Chris McDade
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scot W.

Jim. Do you still have the car. What machine shop did you use to build the engine. I still run the Manteno cruise nights. You should come back one more time

Jim. Do you still have the car. What machine shop did you use to build the engine. I still run the Manteno cruise nights. You should come back one more time
No I don't have it.made 910 rwhp but had to get rid of it.i Bruce Albert's in Kankakee do it.i had some issue but once I got them straight my car was s rocket.man I miss it

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

No I don't have it.made 910 rwhp but had to get rid of it.i Bruce Albert's in Kankakee do it.i had some issue but once I got them straight my car was s rocket.man I miss it

Wow 910. That’s insane. How about the TA.

Wow 910. That’s insane. How about the TA.
No don't have that one.i have a 99 30th trans am.and a 10 ls3 Camaro with 500 rwhp .I really want another grand national and will hopefully have one soon.

No don't have that one.i have a 99 30th trans am.and a 10 ls3 Camaro with 500 rwhp .I really want another grand national and will hopefully have one soon.

Oh that’s right. The anniversary TA. I forgot about that one.

Oh that’s right. The anniversary TA. I forgot about that one.
Let me know when the shows start