Machine shops around NE Florida

Skinny

At one time or another I've dealt with every machine shop in Jacksonville and I've had NO good results from any of them. I need some basic machine work done on a 109 block (clean, hone, maybe bore, line bore if necessary, cam bearings, freeze plugs, etc). I'm pretty set on travelling outside of Jacksonville for this. I really have no confidence in any of the shops here. I'd like to keep myself within about 150 miles though (that's about as far south as Orlando).

Anyone have a recommendation for me? I would prefer to go to a shop with turbo Buick experience. Thanks!

At one time or another I've dealt with every machine shop in Jacksonville and I've had NO good results from any of them. I need some basic machine work done on a 109 block (clean, hone, maybe bore, line bore if necessary, cam bearings, freeze plugs, etc). I'm pretty set on travelling outside of Jacksonville for this. I really have no confidence in any of the shops here. I'd like to keep myself within about 150 miles though (that's about as far south as Orlando).

Anyone have a recommendation for me? I would prefer to go to a shop with turbo Buick experience. Thanks!

Give Bobby a call at H & M machine off of Stockton.