MAFT PRO w/ Casper's PNP Harness

VIN7

Maft Pro - go speed density or use it as a maf translator. Boost controller capable.

Caspers plug-n-play harness, no need to cut/splice into the factory wiring (also has wiring for wideband)

$350

Mike

Attachments

• mafpro.jpg
    mafpro.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 419
Interested, so you got the version with the wideband option? Have you used it long? Does the speed density program work well? Lmk thanks.

Sorry I'm just getting back to this, email notification just came to my phone...

The PNP harness has the color coded wires to ease connection to the innovate LC-1, but as long as you know where the colors go I would think any wideband would integrate (its just switched power and ground leads, along with the calibration button exclusive to the LC-1).

I've had the Pro for a while and the SD implementation is very seemless when controled with the factory narrowband O2 for part throttle. I used the wideband to control WOT fuel. Full Throttle Speed Tech Support - Powered by vBulletin is the place to go when learning the system. Those guys had me up to speed very quickly and once you have the basics it doesn't take long to dial in.

Thanks,
Mike

we can still let the ecu control part-throttle driving with this? We don't HAVE to use wideband/tuning? I'm happy with the ecu doing idle and part-throttle, just want to tune my WOT.

we can still let the ecu control part-throttle driving with this? We don't HAVE to use wideband/tuning? I'm happy with the ecu doing idle and part-throttle, just want to tune my WOT.

YES and YES:) set PTT gain and WOT to Zero

Possibly interested if still for sale. Would be choosing between this and a new gen 2.

Sorry I didn't get to this sooner, but this unit is no longer available.

Thanks,
Mike