You can type here any text you want

Mag-iv chip??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LelandLs6

Is anyone familur with this chip?

I can't find anything about it on Google or by going through the treads. I just want to know if it's a decent chip or not.

I can't post a pic because it's too small for my phone to focus on but it's orange with 2 red lightening bolts on the sides and just reads mag - iv in the middle.

Maybe someone will know what that chip is but the likely hood of that chip being good for your car is not good, imo. You'll be miles ahead if you get a TurboTweak or Bob Bailey chip now. Just my opinion..

Conleys used to call their chips mini mags and such

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Conleys used to call their chips mini mags and such

Yea the one in Houston right?
The previous owner had a lot of work done to the car from there.
I haven't been able to find much about their work or anything lately but at least that narrows it down what to look for exactly.

The mag-iv chip is a race chip n if I recall correctly. The mini mag was the street chip.

Yea I'll definitely be looking into a TT chip here soon. Thx for all the info so far.

The mag-iv chip is a race chip n if I recall correctly. The mini mag was the street chip.

I didn't even see your reply sorry yea they had set the car up for mostly drag racing so that makes sense thanks

Back