Magnaflow Catback?

iwantatta

Well, i have holes in my stock muffler so it needs replacing along with some holes in other piping.

Want to keep a stock looking appearance so i've been quoted and suggested from local muffler shop to use magnaflow catback along with my stock tips. I can get this done for about 500 installed. Its 3" SS.

Here is a picture of the system
MagnaFlow Performance Exhaust

Any thoughts?

nice...$500 installed is pretty darn good too!

that is probably my 2nd choice after the Borla for a 3" system...but you can't touch the Borla for ~$500. That price could easily change my mind when exhaust time comes for my TTA. I have installed a couple Magnaflow systems and they make very nice stuff with awesome fit and sound.

Yeah, i was looking at the Borla but he suggested it wouldn't be worth the price difference.

So, i'm leaning towards magnaflow. Just haven't seen to many people use the catback.

Magnaflow is good stuff. We sell a lot of it.

I heard the Magnaflow is kinda loud...anyone have thoughts on this ,maybe just loud on a V8,

dont you just hate when you have a V8 and its loud and slo.....:eek:

Well, i'll soon find out as i bought it.

Although the place is really lagging as they had to have it shipped. Was suppose to be only one day, but its going on a week and they still havent received it.

My magnaflo muffler wqill be on by noon today,that s if i dont get call into work again...

I heard the Magnaflow is kinda loud...anyone have thoughts on this ,maybe just loud on a V8,

I've got a magnaflow catback on my 02 TA and it's actually pretty quiet. Has a low tone with just enough rumble to let you know it's there when cruising around town. It sounds off though when you floor it. It's a quality piece and I like their system a lot especially for the price.
My old pitbulls are about rusted out on the GN so I'm thinking I'll replace them with magnaflows eventually.

corsa make a system for these cars ? I have borla on my 99 SS camaro it sounds pretty good. Ive got the Hooker system on my beater tta it has a rumble to it .... i liked the factory style larger tips best of all

Do you ever go to Darlington dragstrip ?

Yep its in. Got it installed last week along with a test pipe. I'll try and get a video up soon.

Its actually not that loud compared to my other cars. I agree with one of the other posters. It has a low rumble to know your there and definately not drowning when your cruising around.

corsa make a system for these cars ? I have borla on my 99 SS camaro it sounds pretty good. Ive got the Hooker system on my beater tta it has a rumble to it .... i liked the factory style larger tips best of all

Do you ever go to Darlington dragstrip ?

Haven't been to the track much lately but used to go to Darlington fairly often. It's only about an hour away for me and is the closest 1/4 strip. BTW, nice collection of turbo cars you have there.