Major turn signal and brake light problem.

Ive been using 1157s and they are fine, even though the car calls for 2057's. Now, from what you described, (lights dimming on and off etc) Id say a bad ground. Also, the flasher on the fuse box is your hazard flasher, the flasher to the right of the steering column underneath is the turn signal flasher. This sounds like a frustrating problem. Good luck! By the way, you dont have any LED bulbs in there do ya? I found that you can put 1157LED bulbs in the back but not the front. kinda wierd but true, in fact when you put 1157 led's in the front, the two turn light indicators come on when you have your lights on. Real wierd. Well hope I helped. If not, GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! lol j/k

Scott

Okay thanks for everybody's help!! I am a d@mb a$$. I checked all the bulbs again and guess what i found. i put a single filiment bulb in a dual filimunt socket. OUCH not very smart :p . Oh well i learned a lesson. At least i went ahead and put a new ign. clyinder so that works much better since i already had the column apart. I never thought that could cause all these problems. i even took it to the college and they couldn't figure it out. Thanks again for everyone's help!!

SalvageV6 saved the day!!

Service manual is the best $75 you can spend on your car, even if it costs $80. :D

Plus I just fixed a lamp in the GN this week only mine were real slow in blinking. Pain in the butt but they work now. :)

Glad you got it fixed without further "digging" that started to worry me. ;)