Making EGR plates.

87we410877

I friend of mine just got his CNC machine working and is capable of making EGR block off plates that can say anything you want on them. Unless its like a poem or a book obviously. But any emblem or stuff like that. Let me know. Im going to go make one right now. Probably with the turbo 6 logo.

What's he want for one either with or without whatever TR/GN/Power6 type that might be loaded in the CNC at the time?
thanks

What's he want for one either with or without whatever TR/GN/Power6 type that might be loaded in the CNC at the time?
thanks

Probably just as much as RJC or Mike at full throttle sells em for. Just looking to do something a little different. We can load anything into the machine letter and numbers wise. We still have to get the the uploading of images part. I'll keep you updated
Thanks alot.

Hello my name is Tony Mathews (gntony@yahoo.com) just wondering if you could make me a egr blockoff for a hot air intake? If so I'll take one with the power 6 logo. Let me know as soon as possible and how much. Thanks Tony.

Hello my name is Tony Mathews (gntony@yahoo.com) just wondering if you could make me a egr blockoff for a hot air intake? If so I'll take one with the power 6 logo. Let me know as soon as possible and how much. Thanks Tony.

Were still tryin to figure out how to put stuff on the plates itself so that may be a little while. Whats the differences between the intake on the hot air car? Send some pics and any dimensions you can and he'll most liekely be able to make one. Heres some pics of the one we just made. It doesn't have any logo on it and the camera sucks. It actually does look like chrome in person.

Attachments

• EGR 001.jpg
    EGR 001.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 65
  • EGR 003.jpg
    EGR 003.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 66