Manny's Badass Grey Stage2 Ttype from today's Hot Rod Sunday race. **Pics**

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
I will be posting more pictures tomorrow from today's Hot Rod Sunday race at Moroso where there were several other fast/clean Buicks but this one really made me drool as I have a Grey T so I guess I'm a bit partial :wink: But anyways I took a bunch of pics of Manny's car and felt that it just deserved it's own thread because it is so nice so here it is :cool: Oh yeah, some details on this car (well what I know anyway).. Full weight/full interior car that still has A/C, 274ci Stage2 motor w/ Champion GN-1R Alum heads~ built by Laz, PT88 turbo, Cotton's FM, FAST B2B system, 160lb inj., BGC intake, TH400 w/ trans-brake, etc.. Today the car ran 9.34 @149+mph and from what I heard there is probably a good bit more left in the tune!!!

Attachments

• mannysmall.JPG
    mannysmall.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,465
Last one, didn't quite get his burnout but this was right before his 9.3 pass..

Attachments

• mannyburnout.JPG
    mannyburnout.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,333
Wow that is a really nice car.
Thanks for the pictures Steve!!!
Do you know the race weight?

Not exactly sure on the race weight, but by looking at it I'd say it is probably somewhere around 3600-3700lbs w/ driver (might even be heavier)... I would be real surprised if it was less than 3600!!!

Few more..

Was just looking thru my pics again and found 3 more pics I took.... As I said I REALLY like this car! :cool: :biggrin:

Attachments

• manny1.JPG
    manny1.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 1,252
Okay I promise this is the last one..... (Not that anybody should get tired of looking at this car) :)

Attachments

• manny3.JPG
    manny3.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,248
By chance, would you have better pictures of the instrument cluster? It looks like someone took the extra effort to make it look almost like an OEM installation versus the so called GNX clusters that are available. That is one sharp car.

jgme said:
By chance, would you have better pictures of the instrument cluster? It looks like someone took the extra effort to make it look almost like an OEM installation versus the so called GNX clusters that are available. That is one sharp car.

Unfortunately that is the only interior shot I took of it.... However if you'd like I can send you the full size picture of that interior shot where you can see it much better... If you want give me your email and I'll send it :)