You can type here any text you want

Manny's Stage2 T-type runs 8.47 @164mph at PBIR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLGfsHaJ20Q[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats to Manny (street-t) on his new best passes!!! He ran an 8.46 @166mph on the next pass and an 8.39 @165mph on the one after that.:eek: :cool:

Here's a few pics of his car that I took from Reynolds~

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 612
  • 060.jpg
    060.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 557
  • 220.jpg
    220.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 564
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 559
  • 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 554
congrats, well deserved. thats one nice ride you have there.

Awesome car & guy! And dent free! I took a nice dent out of the quarter panel at Reynolds :cool:

Awesome car & guy! And dent free! I took a nice dent out of the quarter panel at Reynolds :cool:

Yep I think I seen you take out that dent on the drivers side rear quarter panel.:)

Dang! I hate I didnt get a chance to meet ya

I think I talked to you briefly while I was looking over your Camaro. I probably didn't tell ya I was 86brick, but my name is Steve. Maybe next time everybody should wear name tags with their user name on here. LOL:biggrin:

Yeah no doubt! lolll Well it was good to talk to ya!

Yep likewise. Here is a video of Manny's car at Reynolds running 8.81 @157mph~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9qzxyb5CZo[/YOUTUBE]

Good job. Looks like Manny and Laz got the car sorted out.
Now take that big Pro-mod turbo off and put an 88 on it and come play in TSO :biggrin:

Congrats Manny

It was awesome seeing the car do better each pass. I would love to see it "going fast with class" in the TSO class. Congrats again.

Shev

Very nice car glad to see I'm not the only 8 sec car still running a powermaster:D

Thanks. I have been back to the track 2 more times after those passes but have been plagued with the f ingggggg misfire it's makeing me a little upset. I'm sure I'll get over it as soon as I find the problem. I've checked all the normal stuff i'm just hoping it's not the same problem I had before with the keyway on the cam?

The dent did come back on the very next pass but oh well atleast I tried. It's scheduled for a visit to the chassis shop to fix that problem. You did do a good job!!

Good job. Looks like Manny and Laz got the car sorted out.
Now take that big Pro-mod turbo off and put an 88 on it and come play in TSO :biggrin:

I can't wait to put the 88mm on. I kind of regret putting the 90 pro mod on. Knowing what I know now I would of put the 88mm. Now that I have been tso racing and got a wopping I am motivated. Going to see where the 90 takes me for now since the next tso race is a long way away.

Thanks. I have been back to the track 2 more times after those passes but have been plagued with the f ingggggg misfire it's makeing me a little upset. I'm sure I'll get over it as soon as I find the problem. I've checked all the normal stuff i'm just hoping it's not the same problem I had before with the keyway on the cam?

Try a fresh/new coil pack. When I was running one in the 8's my car seemed to have an appetite for them. I would go through 1-2 a season for some reason.

The dent did come back on the very next pass but oh well atleast I tried. It's scheduled for a visit to the chassis shop to fix that problem. You did do a good job!!

I took 1/8 steel plate and used that glue GM uses to put body panels on and glued it to the inside of my 1/4's. No more buckling and I don't have anything more than a standard roll cage.:eek:

Try a fresh/new coil pack. When I was running one in the 8's my car seemed to have an appetite for them. I would go through 1-2 a season for some reason.

I did try a friends coil pack with the same results? It wasn't new but who knows?

Back