You can type here any text you want

Manual brake setup..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlbuick

i need the stuff to swap over to manual brakes in my 87T, need whatever i need to have to bolt in,the master cyl, adapter plates, rods, ect.. let me know what you have plus shipping cost to zip 02664, take care, John

I have one out of a NA v-6 Regal, vacuum booster, master cylinder and pedal asm.
All you need is the cotter pin (you can use the one thats on your car) and I suggest the aluminum vacuum block w/the provision for vac. brakes.
$45 + ship was $17 parcel $27 priority.

Hi, im not sure if that what i want, i want to get rid of the vacuum booster, i thought it was just the master cyl, the rod and an adapter plate, this is what was shooting for and i can just remove the booster from my current setup, i asked.. heres the link to what i want to do.. http://www.maliburacing.com/manual_brake_conversion.htm

if its the same as your tlking about then cool, i'll take it, do you have a pic of yours so i can compare, thanks..john.

Sorry my mistake. I didnt know you meant MANUAL litererally.
Good luck.

Buy the Strange manual cylinder. Adapt the stock powermaster firewall plate to fit. It comes with a new push rood and dust boot. You also need a small female end heim end and drill out the stock push rod stud.

Back