You can type here any text you want

manual steering box needed.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Manual steering

Hey,

Sold mine, BUT...it came off of an early S-10 at the salvage yard. I think I paid like $40 bucks for it. Make sure to check how many turns it takes "lock to lock" as there are 2 different boxes. Took about an hour to find one & pull it.

Jim

It's -15* right now, or I'd offer to find you one :eek:

S-10 manual box

I pulled mine from a junked 1990 S-10 (I-4 w/man trans). Any of the 1982-1994, first gen S10's should work. Check over on Maliburacing.com for the build questions (FAQ section) and it spells it out!

Jim

Was a very easy swap, just didn't like the feel of the manual box. But it make the 454 swap easy!

box

I have a rebuilt one in NJ an a complete front end set up tierods centerlink idler. Guy I bought it from went to a rack has a race season on parts. I paid $150 for the set up would sell for the same. Mike

I have a manual box from my 67 Firebird and I am pretty sure it will bolt right on to a G Body. You would need to put a G body pitman arm on it. I would take $30 plus shipping for it.

Back