Many Nos Grand National Parts

87 GN WE2

Hi,

I am posting some parts for sale that I had stored away in boxes. I am located in Canada.

I will cover the 3% Paypal cost. Majority of parts are BRAND NEW. All prices are in U.S. dollar. I will only accept Paypal.

New Nos GM Waste gate hose with Y restrictor - these are no longer available $80 includes shipping from the U.S. only

New AC Delco Water Pump with gasket #252582 $35 includes shipping from the U.S. only

New Melling Oil pump Plate $20 includes shipping from the U.S. only

New Standard EGR valve $15 includes shipping from the U.S. only

New Ac Delco fuel pump relay #10038490 $20 includes shipping from the U.S. only

New Ac Delco fuel filter, oil fill tube gasket, valve cover breather grommet, GM breather elbow, Pcv grommet, pcv 1 way check valve, pvc 2 way check valve $50 includes shipping from the U.S. only

Used single gauge pod for pillar $15 includes shipping from the U.S. only

Last edited:
Interested in the RJC plate. Can you send a pic and also does it come with some plenum gaskets? Thanks

Last edited:
I am interested in the melling oil pump booster plate. Is it really a booster plate or is it just the repair plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am interested in the melling oil pump booster plate. Is it really a booster plate or is it just the repair plate?

It's a repair plate. Gives you a new surface for the gears.

Water valve for heater core? I would would like to buy it. Is it the heater valve with the inlet/outlet and has the hose nipple.