You can type here any text you want

Mark Jackson Intercooler $400

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 QK 4 U

Banned
For sale is a very nice Mark Jackson 17 Row Stock Location Intercooler

Comes with scoop, hoses/clamps

$400 plus shipping

I'll take it. I'm in Cleveland so i can come get it. Let me know how you want to be paid.

Deadbeat Seller

Jason, I paid you in a reasonable time and you have now chosen to not response to my emails and Paypals emails.. In your emails, you stated your were not a scammer.. Brother, you are worst than that.. Paid in good faith.. Sounds like another Keith Mease. Takes your money and doesnt do anything.. I ll run into you.. Ohio isnt that far..If anyone can reach out to him, let this no good mthfr know whats up..

Jason, I paid you in a reasonable time and you have now chosen to not response to my emails and Paypals emails.. In your emails, you stated your were not a scammer.. Brother, you are worst than that.. Paid in good faith.. Sounds like another Keith Mease. Takes your money and doesnt do anything.. I ll run into you.. Ohio isnt that far..If anyone can reach out to him, let this no good mthfr know whats up..

Whoa!!!! Back up a minute, please fill in some details for us. What happened? Are you the one that bought this? If so, he stated it was sold about a month ago. So you bought it about a month ago, paid him and now he has not shipped it to you????

HEY MUTHER-FKR SHOW ME WHATS UP! I FKN DARE YOU!

YOU GOT A FKN REFUND THRU PAYPAL A WHILE AGO.

I stayed in contact with you. I can post all the communication if you want.

So...whenever you wanna show me what's up step up or shut up!

You're just another eager, can't-wait-for-nothing customer that's crying.

C'mon I hope you "show me what's up" I'd love that.

...and before anyone starts fabricating stories. I had 2 of these for sale. Another member here bought one I'm sure he'll chime in as well.

excobraguy - I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with your post.
I did state that it was sold a month ago. You don't know the details between then and now. So if you're looking for drama this isn't the place.

Thats correct..Did the song and dance about someone at work was suppose to send it and didnt while he was on vacation. Emailed that monday with no response, let Paypal know and then he replied.. Havent really talked to hin since.. NO REPLIES. NO NOTHING..

...and before anyone starts fabricating stories. I had 2 of these for sale. Another member here bought one I'm sure he'll chime in as well.

excobraguy - I'm not sure what you're trying to get at with your post.
I did state that it was sold a month ago. You don't know the details between then and now. So if you're looking for drama this isn't the place.

Hey bud, I was trying to get him to state the facts before he came on here trying to get people on his side, so you're right I didn't know the details and that's what I was trying to get him to give before he bashed anyone. So back off dude.

Back