You can type here any text you want

Maybe trade my Typhoon for a GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

pro69

I've been thinking of trading my Ty for a GN.Would like a hardtop 87,low to 50k miles,and one that maybe runs around 11's.If its faster or a little slower no big deal.
My Ty is a 92 teal/grey(very rare color),has 75,5xxk miles,98% stock,garage kept,very clean,etc.I've had it for alomost 5 years,and want something different.I would also sell/trade it with the stock rims for a cheaper price.I'd sell it outright for $15k with the 17" SS rims/tires,and $13,800 with the stock rims and tires.I'd also prefer a farily local deal.If anyome is interested,email me please.I have more pics.Thanks

i will trade you my camaro and i know of a guy who will trade a gn for the camaro the camaro is a 72 427 stroked cammed bored built proof backed up with a muncie let me know and i can get you a pic

Didn't you advertise this car on the syty board?Not interested in a camaro though.

Originally posted by littlesixsteve
what does the TY run in the 1/4
Don't know,never took it to the track.The only real mod it has is an ATR aux heat exchanger kit with the IC pump wired on with the ignition.

Back