You can type here any text you want

Mayhem Street Wars Finale Sept.11 Cordova dragway....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
Lets all meet this weekend at cordova on Sept. 11. Gates open at 9:00am and time trials at 10:00am.....Bring your DOT tires and mufflers :tongue: Great racing weather and also a car show....Buick representation is a must. I swear I will turn the boost up this time:eek: :cool: Lemme know if you are interested and we will get a show of hands to hold some parking spots......WINTER IS comming!!!!!!

Thanks
Bo

Bo,
I wold love to go but have already made other plans. Plus I was thinking of going out there the end of Oct. maybe for hallowierd. Did it last year and got 5 passes in, in just about 4 hours. Had to let the car cool down in between. Plus there was alot of poeple there too. Not to mention it will be cooler out as well which I know my car loves. :biggrin:

Daryl

Sorry to here that Daryl. I will probably make it to that one also ;)

Short notice,but it is on Sunday.

Show of hands going?

Hey

how long does it last till b/c i might have to work but i think that im going to have to work in the morning. thats why i want to know how long it lasts till but if i dont work at all in the mornings or nights i will go defenitly b/c i get my pay check 2morrow. so i will finally have gas in the car lol.

Sorry Bo, selling my GN on Saturday so I will be CAR-less!! -----Jeremy

I thought this was a racing town :confused: ;)

Anyway, I will be there and if anyone would like to come, I will make room!

See ya
Bo

King of domestic and imports

Well guy's, I won 1st place in heads up racing and recieved two trophy's $100 and cut a .000 reaction time to win in the final round (unheard of on a street light).
Should have pictures on the cordova website soon. A few gn's were there and we all had a great time.

Bo

Good runnin' Bo! I was in Cali for a week or I might have checked it out!

Jeremy: you sold your car?! WTF?!

Yeah I did. I do miss it but I am definately on the prowl for another one. I plan on buying Dan K's bad as* Gn but today I came across the deal of a lifetime if it's true. If that doesnt pan out I'll be taking over in one mean GN that is resting patiently in Ottawa IL!!!!

Back