Me, Hemmings and my old WE4...Memories

Nice article! What do you have now??

Well...It wasn't a week or two and I started looking for around...Less than a year I found my '86 GN in identical condition. I love this car too. I also have a beautiful '87 GN that I have for sale....No worries I came back quick. I sold the '87 WE4 for financial reasons right after I sold it my situation changed at work for the better so I looked for another and found my '86

I still miss my '87 WE4, but I feel better knowing it is in very good hands.

Hey I saw that car about a month ago. It looked good running down the track at Atco! I think it did a 12.5 clean car! :biggrin:

I liked that article but Hemmings needed to spend some time doing some fact checking IMO. I hate it when they print someones opinion or some useless information. Just the facts,please. Leave the BS where it belongs. At least they picked the right WE4 to do the story on. Good luck on the 86 GN.

I liked that article but Hemmings needed to spend some time doing some fact checking IMO. I hate it when they print someones opinion or some useless information. Just the facts,please. Leave the BS where it belongs. At least they picked the right WE4 to do the story on. Good luck on the 86 GN.

That would be my only gripe is that some of the facts were incorrect. I believe Kirban even prof read the article, but for some reason they didn't print his corrections....The photos turned out green for some reason, the interior in the car is flawless, I don't know why they used a green/gray filter. All said I am thrilled that my car...UmmmAhhhh my old car finally made it. I remember when Hemmings came to me for the photoshoot, they were only 4 issues into the magazine...As mentioned before Hemmings has been good to me.

I also recommended three other cars that made print. Which is kind of cool.