Mease 24 row Intercooler, GNX type dash, etc.

CaPPY

My baby brother in the SF Bay Area...6'4" 270...LOL...informed me that he's gettin' rid of some GN parts. He said he's promised his pristine GN to a friend for 20+ grand, low miles...we'll see what he really gets. He plans to get an exotic by JUNE '07...he's talking Lambo or Ferrari. He needs garage space, like 4 stalls aren't enough. Duh!

Thought the LA people should get first dibs. So, here goes.

Less than 1000 miles on a 24 row Mease intercooler. (I'd tell the story on this but it would be a novel). It's a beautiful piece. Think we all know about how difficult it was to get one delivered. It has all the hoses (RED) and special "V" braces that clear the edges of the intercooler. The stock braces wouldn't clear. I asked him "how much" and he said $900.00 for intercooler and braces. LA pickup. He won't split them up. He said he'd offer it to the Buick people first, then? I'm assuming eBay.

He said that and some other parts should be ready by late May at the latest, and possibly late March the earliest. I'll be picking stuff up and bringing it back to Los Angeles. He's back and forth out of the country, so he's hard to tie-down to specific times. But when he says he'll deliver, he will. No f'ups.

Also, available will be a full Hotchkis rear (Upper/Lower) like new (no price yet ...pictures on their site). (4) Kirban GNX wheels...very nice. Here's the one I like, A NEVER INSTALLED (in the box) 9 gauge GNX type dash from Performance Instruments...they are matching gauges with a white face, AutoMeter. I think it cost something like $1250.00. A NOS Turbo short block
(still in the crate)...don't know what the last one sold for on eBay? A Stainless Terry Houston DP and Full Stainless ATR dual 3" exhaust with maybe 1500 miles on it (looks brand new). There are more parts, but these are the major ones.

NO PICTURES YET. Most pictures are available with a quick search. I'll try and set up contact info soon. I'm doing this way in advance, as some people may be looking, and saving $$ for future goodies.

Please excuse me if I only reply sporadically on the site. Hung up with 12-14 hour days 'til spring/summer. And I'm supposed to be a retired ol' fart. You can post and tell me how to contact you and I will, either here or pm.