Mechanic in central Virginia

Jeff 84

I have recently moved from Atlanta to Lynchburg Virginia and I had a great mechanic
In Georgia but I know nothing about the buick gn mechanics in Virginia .
Does anyone know a good buick gn mechanic In Virginia ?? I have no problems
Now but who knows in the future. Thanks for any advice.

I am 1 hr southeast of Richmond. If I can be of help contact info is in my sig.

i am 50 miles east of lunchburg & i know a great turbo buick mechanic in clarksville va "buggs island", & yes he owns his own race shop & he is a 87buick gn owner.. Va speed is the name of the shop

It's good to know there is some good mechanics around who know turbo buicks. Thanks for the reply

i am 50 miles east of lunchburg & i know a great turbo buick mechanic in clarksville va "buggs island", & yes he owns his own race shop & he is a 87buick gn owner.. Va speed is the name of the shop
Do you know Gregg the guy who just sold his grey T Type?

No i sure dont, but i try to go to the car crooz in at thomas rhodes baptist church parkin lot every 3rd satrday of the month as often as i can!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you know Gregg the guy who just sold his grey T Type?
No I just moved up here in June . Do you go to car shows? I will need help installing a double pumper in my car. I just put in a weber stroker motor with aluminum heads and 70 gtq turbo so I will need 83#injectors with a double pumper.

Jeff, no car shows out here. I live in the middle of no where. I certainly can take care of that. You know that need a different fuel pump sender. Racetronix makes a very nice one.

H
Jeff, no car shows out here. I live in the middle of no where. I certainly can take care of that. You know that need a different fuel pump sender. Racetronix makes a very nice one.
yes i have been looking at the drop in pumps, they look nice and maybe easy to install?