MEGA project but I'll save it. Turbo Century

Nice old "E" Body car ! *(I raided one I found here about 10 years ago). I saw / worked on these back in the Dealership days , way back "in the day". Great score ! If you have need of a particular item: run it by me and perhaps I could HELP.

Best !!

Guys, I found a front wheel drive mid 80's FWD Century wagon at my local U Pull it yard. It had the finned aluminum valve covers and 8445 heads. I got them here now.

Nice old "E" Body car ! *(I raided one I found here about 10 years ago). I saw / worked on these back in the Dealership days , way back "in the day". Great score ! If you have need of a particular item: run it by me and perhaps I could HELP.

Best !!
Do you have tail lights? I also need the plastic interior trim under rear quarter panel window. Don't care if it has sun sluffing

Do you need a set of Turbine wheels for this car?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/wto/d/buick-polycast-turbine-rims/6615634155.html

turbine.jpg

Well guys, I've been working most of the summer on my 55 Belair. I got a new job and it's a 30 minute highway drive. I drive an 87 square body GMC and the fuel mileage it terrible. Thinking about dragging out the Century and throwing it together for a daily. I realize fuel mileage between the two won't be much. I'd like to get the chassis swap done by Monday night. This would include all new chassis parts like ball joints, brakes, and shocks.