You can type here any text you want

Megasquirt ECM version needed?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jost

Squirtin six
I have been seriously looking into swapping over to Megasquirt with my car i have been doing a lot of searching on here trying to find what i need for hardware (What version, ect).. I couldnt find an exact answer of which computer version was the one i would want to use. I PM'ed Markr-nc about it becuase i know he has direct experience with it and is willing to help. Im looking for people that have direct experience with this system on turbo buicks to help me a bit on what type of ECM and hardware optioning i need for it. If Anyone knows someone that i can get a hold of that would also be a big help.

Thanks,Dan

It's going to be tough finding other Buick users using this system. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with it. The lack of Buick support and inexpensive used FAST systems have kept most people away from these.

The info is out there on the system's search the mega squirt forums. I wont bother posting the info here though as it always turns into a war. But Il share the info I know via PM.....

ttype if you could that would be great, i understand that it will be hard to find support on the system here, but if i can just get the basics that would be great, i have a lot of tuning experience i just need to know what hardware ill need with their system, ill get on their board and see..

Thanks,Dan

Back