MEMORIAL WEEKEND SPECIALS

Dennis Kirban

Readers should know the routine by now. It ALWAYS best to send me a private email denniskirban@yahoo.com listing the code(s) of the items you want. All prices include shipping to the basic 48 states. PA residents add 6% sales tax. Paypal is the preferred method to save time and avoid screw ups.

I don't do photos however, I have indicated on at least one item you can email me to see a photo since its not a regular Turbo part. Generally my items go rather quickly.

6-A I have two good used Cardone brake bowls (accumulators bowls). Price is $65 each. Not a cure all for the powermaster system but if your lite is starting flicker on this may be the cheap solution.

6-B I have a very nice original 1986-1987 turbo shield. This looks like a factory original rather than a parts replacement as it is not all wrinkled on the sides. Almost looks new. Cheap at $38.

6-C I have a used pair of the black side market lites nothing busted or cracked great for a driver quality car. Just $48 owns them. This is the marker lite that attaches to the side of each headlite bezel.

6-D For any original 1984-1987 Turbo Regal radio I have a set of the correct mounting brackets with studs and nuts to secure it in the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal dash. Just $16 owns it.

6-E A extremely nice used 1984-1987 radio/heater bezel with all the clips intact good chrome edge and not scratched by cigarette liter hole. Just $36 to buy it.

6-F The large dash bezel for the Turbo Regal with small 3.8 emblem intact all but one applique still has the protective coating on it and in good condition. Set up for optional remote rite hand mirror and rear defroster options only. Takes $58 to own it. It is extremely nice.

6-G For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a super nice original 100% complete diecast console plate with the original applique and shifter indicator in tack. Ashtray door works perfect as both springs are intact. I would put it in my car if I needed it. It is that nice. Take $62 to own it.

8-H The Grand National trim plate used above glove box with logo in tact no busted ears on the back. Some scratches cheap at $38 to own it.

8-J An original used very nice condition metal inspection plate covers the flywheel cut out for the starter in other words an original metal one for the 1984-1987 Turbo Regals. These are hard to find in good condition. Almost looks new. Price is $28

8-K T-Type horn center with medallion and rubber foam part and horn contact nothing busted dark brown in color $28.

8-L Similar to above only its grey and the trishield is in color. Again $28.

8-M Similar to above only this one is dark grey says T-Type again nothing busted.

Keep in mind the above 3 horn centers are the foam centers with medallions and unbusted horn contact lead. Does not include the plastic outer collar.

8-O Pair of good used front frame braces with new hardware included. First all 1986-1987 Turbo Regals. Cheap at $36.

8-P For any 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used remote drivers side mirror you would have to repaint to match just $26. Got two to sell.

8-R Rare package deal: All 1987 Turbo Regal related. A good used black Buick original vinyl manual holder, a AC Delco lited key chain, a Buick tri-shield leather key fob, a 1987 full size Buick brochure 48 pages, copy of the 1987 Buick Price guide pocket size lists every model every option every code and selling price, Lets Talk booklet, Goodyear tire warranty booklet, AC Delco radio booklet, Maintenance booklet, warranty booklet all 1987 in like new condition plus original Molly full color brochure. The Molly brochure is not mint. All the above including priority mail $64. Think its 10 items.

8-S Again for 1987 a good used black original Buick manual holder tri-shield leather key fob, Lets Talk booklet, 1987 copy Buick Price directory shows all prices all options all trunk codes for options on all Buick models., 1987 warranty booklet and 1987 Maintenance booklet. Last two booklets are not mint and been filled out. Just $22 includes priority mail. Total 6 items

8-T Similar to above again for 1987 again a good used black Buick manual holder, Lets Talk booklet, copy of 1987 Buick Price Guide, Goodyear warranty booklet, plus Buick tri-shield leather key fob,. Five items $18 priority mail.

8-Y For any year 1984-1987 Turbo Regal I have 3 good used flip down stay down rear license plate brackets. One of the simplest and best improvements you can make to save your rear fillers from gas spilling on them. A feature that should have been on our cars when they were new. Price is $28 each.

8-ZZ TOP I have 6 of these. You can email me direct to see a photo. If you own a 1986-1987 Turbo Regal one of the most fragile items under the hood that is very costly to replace is the plastic remote power steering reservoir. In my junkyard travels I discovered GM used at least 3 other remote power steering reservoirs mostly in their vans. Of the 3 versions one looks to be vey compatible with being an excellent replacement for our unit. Both lines point forward even the bracket on it almost line sup with the
factory holes on the factory bracket. It measures 4 inches tall by 3 inches in diameter so container is about the same size. Has two outlets one is 1/2 other is 3/8s which works for our cars. These are all metal with a plastic screw on cap. All in very nice original condition. I got 6 of these on hand. Price is $28 each. A lot cheaper than an original used one. One of those things you may want to have on hand as a spare especially if you are in the process of getting your engine rebuilt as that is when most of them get broken. You can email me for a photo.

I tip my hat to all the Veterans. Without them we would not enjoy the freedom we have today. I served i3 years including one year in Vietnam in 1966-67. I was actually the editor of the 17th Aviation Group and photographer. Two jobs that have proved to be handy for me.

Remember all prices are the total price for any of the 48 States except PA residents must add 6% sales tax. You must email me denniskirban@yahoo.com to confirm I have the item(s) and I will request payment.

Kirban update:

Here is the thing with photos: I have purposely priced everything extremely reasonable and my prices include shipping which in many cases can run $8 to $12 of the total price. If you request a photo it means I have to take a picture and have my secretary put it in a file so I can email it. Problem is takes time and in many cases another buyer may just simply buy the item. In other words I don't have the time to do all that. I generally have a good idea of descriptions of my parts.

Parts can be a gamble. But on items that are less than $40 just not worth the time for me. Besides pictures may not even show the flaws.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Paid 6g

Paid 8h

got your money however 6G the console plate another guy has beaten you to it just not paid yet he emailed me direct before you posted here.
so I am sitting tight to see what he does you may be due a refund. You never inquired beforehand on 6g see 2nd post on my thread that person responded first just waiting on payment.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Go ahead an pass it on, since they already paid.happy boosting

Kirban Update

Here is what is currently still available all else has been sold or is on hold for $$$

6A, 6E, 6F, 8K, 8L, 8M, 8O, 8P, 8R, 8T, and ZZTOP.

Here is another item I forgot about having. I have a super mint original paint 1984-1987 Regal trunk lid. Lite Blue stickers still attached on inside. Chrome molding is intact as is Buick emblem trunk lock never busted no rot no dents. Hard to find as nice as this one is. Price is $175 picked up or $175 plus shipping to where ever you reside. Yes I have photos I can email interested parties. If I needed a trunk lid I would put this on my car. It is that nice.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Dennis,

Do you sell the underhood fan and belt routing labels? I couldn't find them on your site??

Dave