You can type here any text you want

MER Thumbwheel position #4 default

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWIKR 1

can anyone running the Maffless MER tell me what their default setting is on thumbwheel postion #4 ( 0 - 4000rpm power enrichment ) ? Mines at " 0 " . Thanks ...... :)

All the files I have are also "0" for 0-4000 PE for that version MER.

Eric

Eric , that's odd because in the instruction sheet it mentions if you are experiencing black smoke when you nail it into the power enrichment mode to take it down 12 numbers at a time . so...I figured my defualt should be a somewhat higher than " 0 " . Unless I have the wrong instructions for the version of chip . :) I went up 12 numbers from the " 0" figureing that I am a little lean in that setting .

The 0-4000 is kind of leftover from the MAF version of the ME. The 1900-4000 adjustment took its place. On the 1900-4000, you up to go leaner, down to go richer.

Eric

The 0-4000 is kind of leftover from the MAF version of the ME. The 1900-4000 adjustment took its place. On the 1900-4000, you up to go leaner, down to go richer.

Eric

Mine is Maffless...I guess I have the old technology :D maybe it's time to upgrade this off season . :)
Thanks for info . :)

Mine is Maffless...I guess I have the old technology :D maybe it's time to upgrade this off season . :)
Thanks for info . :)

CIIW but I think Eric is saying that the 0-4000 parameter is null on the maffless version (ME-R) ,just carried over from the regular (ME w/ MAF) version. I'd lower pos. 4 back down to "0" and lean out (increase #'s) on the 1900-4000 MAP gain parameter which is on pos. "C". and see if the smoke goes away, like Eric says....

Back