You can type here any text you want

Mickey Thompson now making a 255/60/**15** Drag Radial!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
UNGN said:
That is a great size for our cars.

Yep, last year at the World Street Nationals in Orlando I spoke to the one rep from the M/T booth and asked if they would ever make the 255/60 for the 15" wheels and he told me they had a lot of requests for this size so there was a good possibility of it happening.... I'm glad for once somebody made a statement like that where it actually materialized!!! :cool:

thats good news , now if they would do the same and market a true 27" DR tire for the 16" guys on GTAs

I used to run that size on my old T/A. I like the look of that, not too big and not too small. Looks like I will saving for more stuff :biggrin: , never ends.

Do you think I would have any problems running T-type rims on my '87 limited with these tires?

Dabigguy said:
Do you think I would have any problems running T-type rims on my '87 limited with these tires?

Well considering some are running the 275/60/15 DRs on the stock T rims without problems I think these should fit fine! I plan on running these tires on either my stock T rims or a set of Centerline Convo Pro's that are 8.5" with a 3-3/8" BS...

Dabigguy said:

I run this size on my car with no problems whatsoever.

I like these tires I just don't think I can put them on the driver.
Maybe a set of the sportman radials but they only come 26inch.

John Wilde said:
I like these tires I just don't think I can put them on the driver.
Maybe a set of the sportman radials but they only come 26inch.

Yeah they are nice, but I think these tires are more for the weekend warriors rather than a daily driver..

255/60/15 should be in my hands 2nd week of April

*FYI* Mickey Thompson had a 6% price increase on all drag radials after April 1st.

revival

fellas, i did a search on this tire and found this thread. is there anyone currently using these on stock t-type rims that can give some feedback? thanks!

Back