Mickey Thompson Tires!!!!

set of rodlites and back tires

I would like a price on (2) weld rodlites 15x8-3.5 BS and (2)15x5's .Also (2) 275/60/15 MT drag radials. If you sell the right lugnuts give me a price on them also. Shipped to 39601. . I tried to send you a PM a couple of days ago but didn't get a response .Thanks , Chris

why no reply?

I would rather deal with someone off the board. I've been waiting almost a month for a reply. Are you still doing business?

Website?

Does this website that you have posted work? Every time I try I keep getting error messages. :confused:

This is a reply from Tim Reed on 8/7/06

"
I'm sorry I am no longer doing any mail order tires.

-- Thanks, Tim Reed Vettes & Performance 913.362.8388 3115 Merriam Lane Kansas City, KS 66106

> Are you still selling MT tires? The web site is down and I would like
> > some prices.
> > Thanks
> > MJH
> >
> >"

MT drag radials

I tried to get tires from here as well with no luck. I went to Mickey Thompson.com direct, and got free shipping with a good deal on some 275/50R15's. Just did it today ;)

t-typex1 said:
I tried to get tires from here as well with no luck. I went to Mickey Thompson.com direct, and got free shipping with a good deal on some 275/50R15's. Just did it today ;)

Did you order the Blemished tires? I could not find an online store other that the Garage sale.

Mark McCormick@800-999-3724, great price just ordered two sets for friends,give em a call.

Ron