Midnight Madness Saturday the 7th

Originally posted by REBAL T
Well maybe you can run me with your buick or even mustang see how you do.

JUST FOR FUN OF COURSE.........

THEN MAYBE :eek:

What did I say something wrong RACE or is it some thing else maybe like???????????????

Let me think about it I remember now it's about intake.

Well, I'm out. Thought my high school reunion was Friday, it's not...it's Saturday. As much as I'd rather be racin', high school reunions don't come around every couple months. :) Has it been ten years already!?

You're right it's all about the intake that you STOLE from me.

You obviously remember that and so do I. You must have a guilty conscious since you brought it up!

Remember, what comes around goes around.

Originally posted by jsolsona

You obviously remember that and so do I. You must have a guilty conscious since you brought it up!

:confused:

It's a South Florida thing Jesse..... You wouldn't understand it!;) :D LOL!

My Intake He Stoled

Originally posted by jsolsona

Yeah right you have the story wrong julio you mean the intake you STOLE.

Your still crying about it 15 years later, if I stole your intake you should have called the police and made a report oh that's right you couldn't.

I'll tell the last time I heard your sad story from gabby I did get a big laugh when he told me you were very very upset still.

My offer still stands when you think your Buick or Superstang is bad enough just let me know I WILL BE GLAD TO BEAT, I MEAN RACE YOU.

Blah Blah Blah what comes around goes around where is it let's see.......

Oh, will you two just shut up and race already? Startin' to sound like a catfight.

yawn.

So is anyone going tomorrow?

I live in this like "alternate" universe.

When everyone goes, I don't.

When I go, no one else goes...lol...

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jsta6
yawn.

So is anyone going tomorrow?

Good chance I will be in attendance with a friends mustang, and a slight possibilty I will be in a ls1 that my g/f is looking at trading her truck in for!:D

-Alex

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
I'm out, valvebody in the tranny is fuct....... so got to get a new one :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: im sick of this tranny stuff :eek:

Time for a new tranny guy, I know you work for him, but you need to give Ivan a call. He built my 2004r and it is still together and shifting hard.

Originally posted by blackshoebox
Time for a new tranny guy, I know you work for him, but you need to give Ivan a call. He built my 2004r and it is still together and shifting hard.

this is his last chance, then if this dosent work then i am going to go somewhere else..

-Neil

I'm makin plans to go to Midnight Madness on the 5th of July...we'll play that by ear.

$100 seems really cheap...surprised someone hasn't jumped on em yet. I'll call him now.

Jorge lives!

Where you been? I still got that helmet for you. Going tonight?