You can type here any text you want

Midwest Buick Challenge

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I can't believe it's two weeks away. Info can be found here:

MWBC

Some things not on the flier are a ladies race on Sunday, goody bags to the first 30 cars in the car show, and a possible pig roast on Saturday night.

Hope to see some of you all there!

Shari

for the car show, am I allowed to enter my TTA? I might be interested in doing that on Saturday if I can, otherwise I'll probably come out and spectate.

We plan to get there Friday afternoon. Missed last year but don't see any problems this year. I think the car is ready to turn up the boost.

Mike

are we doing bracket races on sunday. the flyer on the website doesnt work. i just get a blank screen.

No to the Sy/Ty guys - only Buick powered, I'm afraid.

And yes to bracket racing on Sunday. I'll have to check the link - sorry about that!

TSM racing on Saturday, I believe. And a ladies race somewhere in there.

Hope to see you all there!

OK, official word - Sy/Ty's are welcome to test and tune all they want, but cannot bracket race with the Buicks. Something about sponsors......

Thanks for the question,

Shari

That's happened before, it rained up here all weekend and we had beautiful weather 1 1/2 hours south. Go figure....

Track phone # is 219-285-2200.

was there racing on sunday at morroco or was it rained out. I didnt go cause it was raining in the morning but stopped and never saw anouther drop :confused:

We were at breakfast near the hotel when someone went to the track at 10:00 am - the track called the race, due to rain. I heard that it didn't rain the rest of the day, but if the track calls it, we're stuck. :(

We did manage to get the TSM in Saturday, and some test and tuning. But there was a rain delay there, too.

Stupid rain.....

Shari

Back