Midwest Meet is booked for Grove #4 on July 28th!!!

Add on

Add on:

David Ernst for $10.00

So far around 30 cars and I know of others from out of state that plan to attend...

Smells like bacon over here.........oh Brerrabbit is on this post:D
Gary..Gary..Gary.., I can only work with whats given to me and in this case it's a so called video that i don't possess. Can't edit what i don't have. You needz to get on the horn and do a Northsider shake down, last i heard the videos hiding out over there. :wink:........i ain't sayn any names, i'm no rat:D

YEAH YEAH As of 1pm yesterday afternoon tape is enroute to Houston so Anish can finish editing Roy's balls.

ANISH BABY ITS ON YOU NOW!!

My address

ncoold6: yes, you can send a check to:

Phil Henry
819 Seers Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173

Thanks!

I have 4 more guys committed to go; I have to collect the money from these guys before I send the money via paypal. I will see them next week.

Prasad

It's alive...

She came out of hibernation and is ready for the July meet...

Attachments

• IMG_1377.jpg
    IMG_1377.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 158
Wow Phil, that is a sweeet ride!!!!!, Looks like we will have a lot more rare cars this year

I think I'll try to dig mine out this weekend, I just don't remember where it's parked:D

Prasad

She came out of hibernation and is ready for the July meet...

Dude those grey GTA wheels really set that baby off. I passed up a complete set of wheels like that up at Skip's several years ago and I'm still kicking myself.

GTA wheels

I agree on the wheels.

When I bought the car last year I had the option of taking the factory rims but to me there was no comparison. The GTA's totally change the look of the car...for the better.

GTAs are great! RATZPHRATZz#%!

I tried to buy them from you Phil, but you were smarter than me! LOL

Pic of our grove

I took a pic of our grove location for the meet. My camera isn't the best & it was chained off but here it is...

Attachments

• IMG_1401.jpg
    IMG_1401.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 279
Looks good!! Do we have a head count to how many people have paid/or attending?? Are we close to the 50 mark yet?

How many parking spots is there. Will there be parking room for paying friends that can't all fit in one car? Not that I have any friends, but I was just wondering.:D

parking spots

Im pretty sure theres at least room for at least 100 cars at that spot. The good thing is that we will be able to spill over into adjoining areas if worse came to worse. Bring ur friends dont worry about the space, we will figure it out. :)

Im pretty sure theres at least room for at least 100 cars at that spot. The good thing is that we will be able to spill over into adjoining areas if worse came to worse. Bring ur friends dont worry about the space, we will figure it out. :)

Cool! I wish it was sooner. I'm excited. Thanks.