Midwest Meet 2011 Busse Woods

Midwest Meet 2011 Busse Woods forest preserve
Hi Everyone; Well here we are again and it’s time to plan our Midwest Meet. While usually it’s Jeremy’s handling the meet. Looks like he needs a breather and I told Prasad I would step up to the plate and do what I can to make this happen.

The Gathering Location that had the best turnout 83 cars, 3 years ago was Busse woods. So That is the intended location. The Date, I prefer that we took a vote and figure the best date that would work for the most people. It ‘s intended to be the weekends from Late August thru Mid September. So Someone who knows how to start a pole Start one here.
So Pole would be for
August 20 Saturday or August 21 Sunday
August 27 Saturday or August 28 Sunday
September 3 Saturday or September 4 Sunday
September 10 Saturday or September 11 Sunday
September 17 Saturday or September 18 Sunday

I need to know as soon as posable to pull the permits and reserve the location.

I’ll give more information about this day, but first lets agree on a date so we can reserve the location.
Please keep this thread on it’s intended target of conversation.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at Silverbulletgn@me.com

Regards

Benny

Busse Woods Locaton.jpg

The Midwest Buick Challenge is the weekend of August 27 & 28. I know not everyone goes to it, but there are a fair number that show up. So this might not be a good weekend.
Just my .02

Thanks,

Shari

Last weekend of July would be great for me too!!!!:cool:
I see.... Well I'm open to whatever weekend. We don't have to stick to the ones I placed above. The whole point is to get as many People out with there GN's as we can. Hopefully beating the 83 car record from 3 years ago.

So Far I see 3 people that would not mind the last weekend in July. Anyone else.

Late weekend July works here too. Plus the depression of summer being gone in August/September wouldn't have kicked in yet. :)

This is Awesome!!!!

Thanks Benny for stepping up....looks like end of July looks good!!!!!! Let's nail this down. July 30th is the last Saturday in July, so what do you guys say??

Prasad:cool: