You can type here any text you want

Mike Maythers motorcycle wreck update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Anybody thats meet this kid knows what a good guy he is from the first time you meet him:) He worked with Shawn Obrien at his shop and owns a red chevelle and works at Whiteside metals. He is a stocky kid 23 yrs old and kinda shy with a large build(goes to the BurgerMaster). He was in a motorcycle wreck last week and is in Harborview in a coma:( I know i will be thinking about him and his family and ask for others prayers for a good kid.

Thanks to Don Berrys wife i got this number to call.

So i called and his sister leaves recorded updates. The recording for today (Sunday)says he is still in a coma and asking anyone and everyone to pray for her brother.

I'm glad to hear he's not gone. I hope he makes a good recovery. My dad was killed on a bike when I was 8, So it really hits home when I hear about someone injured on a bike.:(

Im verry sorry to say Mike passed last night and i will miss him and will never understand why these things happen to good people:( :( :( :( I will always remember him ...

Very sad and impossible to understand.

There was another motorcycle accident. Ken's son, Brad, crashed on his way home from our turbo buick party to his house. We feared the worst when we heard the news especially after chatting about Mike's accident that evening. Fortunately, Brad was treated at a local hospital and released within a few hours. He's recovering at home.

Like I said, I didn't know him but, I'm sure he will be missed dearly.

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Very sad and impossible to understand.

There was another motorcycle accident. Ken's son, Brad, crashed on his way home from our turbo buick party to his house. We feared the worst when we heard the news especially after chatting about Mike's accident that evening. Fortunately, Brad was treated at a local hospital and released within a few hours. He's recovering at home.
Young people and fast bikes don't mix. Through my younger years I had 3 fast bikes and lost my license because of my inability to stay out of the throttle. I'll never know how I stayed alive through those years.

My son, Aaron said that Mike was a pretty cool guy, they were just becoming buddies.. and he will miss him very much. He worked just up the street from our house.

He was the type of kid id want my daughter to date if i had one:)
He would have been a great friend for Aaron to have:(

Today's Everett Herald had his memorial published.

Sounded like a nice guy which makes you wonder why good people get taken away from us early and the pieces of
cr** don't :confused: :confused: :confused:

Mike

Back