one mistake !

Just throw me under the bus Lou!! We’ll have to talk about this in NC....o_O
Jeremy, not since our last president has anyone ever divided this close knit community more than you .You have no shame or morals if I was Shane I would put you on a vacation for a couple weeks and forbid you to further corrupt this honorable southwest section populated by a unique group of sophisticated progressives .

As in a "bovine proctologist"?
Chuck, I intend to drain this swamp once & for all, You are much older than Jeremy & should set an example yet you isist on this vulgar locker room mentality. I try to bring some sofistication & culture to this section while all you offer is dissention & chaos. Have you no shame !

After all the accusations and dodging the truth, Lou was finally caught red handed in a very compromising and sad hotel room setting. The photos don't lie. A few other highly respected So Cal people were there to witness this train wreck in Turbo Buick dignity. View attachment 320703

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA,HAAAAAAAA, HAAAAAAAAAA, (have to take a breath) HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

We're flying home tomorrow from the TB. com Nats in NC. We had a great time. Shane went above and beyond for this thing. I got some great pics and videos. I'll post em up here in the next day of two.

We're flying home tomorrow from the TB. com Nats in NC. We had a great time. Shane went above and beyond for this thing. I got some great pics and videos. I'll post em up here in the next day of two.
Pics of the show or of Lou or was Lou the show

I did not have relations with that animal. This was staged & complete fabrication besides she wasn't all that pretty anyways .

I did not have relations with that animal. This was staged & complete fabrication besides she wasn't all that pretty anyways .

Like you can actually be picky these days, Lou..........

He was bitching about that, at BG.. He says he always get stuck w/ the one w/ either burrs in her tail, or a runny nose....:D:smug:

Hey, will that runny nose "sniff" cause some sort of involuntary contractions? ............:unsure:

It's spring, I might need to go looking for a gal with a l'il bit of hay fever............

I really like Lou. I sincerely hope he will discontinue his defiance of the facts, and seek counselling.....

"Hey, will that runny nose "sniff" cause some sort of involuntary contractions? "
Guy, that may work. However, a sneeze could have unintended consequences, too.:oops:

Some crybaby ass liberal reported this thread to Google. They found THIS offensive... Complete BS... Sorry guys gotta take the pics down....

Attachments

• 2018-05-27 08.00.48.jpg
    2018-05-27 08.00.48.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 115
Wait, so freedom of speech doesn't fully apply when the service provider for your portal to the Internet world and world of paid advertising doesn't like your point of view? Doesn't that prove THEIR bias?

What a bunch of crap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk