one mistake !

Some crybaby ass liberal reported this thread to Google. They found THIS offensive... Complete BS... Sorry guys gotta take the pics down....

OK, I'm offended that whomever was offended. Does that get me some kind of special concession?

Google, please take note. There are as many, if not more of us as there are of them, and our votes count. November of 2016 made that fact VERY, VERY apparent now, didn't it?

1527447031421.jpg

Last edited:
They figure since we worship the internal combustion motor and promote global warming therefore We are an evil entity that must be eradicated and controlled. Just remember we’re all this nonsense started right here in California by freaking communists

Last edited:
Just remember we’re all this nonsense started right here in California freaking communists
How about a move?
Your "bovine fertility clinic", and vet "services" business could do well, in some other states....Say AZ, etc.
Ky comes to mind, as the "ladies" there, all know you.:LOL::p

What is happening to this country when we can’t have an honest open discussion about Buick’s & sheep .

I once knew a woman who asked me to kiss her where it stinks. So I took her to Arizona

Hay Lou, havn't retired yet???
Our son now lives in Oceanside, will have to drag my junk down to visit you soon.

Hay Lou, havn't retired yet???
Our son now lives in Oceanside, will have to drag my junk down to visit you soon.
No I haven’t threatened to retire lately. Whenever work slows down I threaten to do that and all of a sudden I get busy again . If you come to visit me make sure you’re wearing my favorite French maid outfit.

And, if at all possible….

cute sheep.jpg

She’s perfect has big ears & a flat head . If only her father owned a liquor store

Lou, if you 2 do get together, you may want to drop her at the beauty parlor.
Spoolfool said, the last time they had a "date", she had burrs in her tail... just sayin'.;)

the only thing in Az that stinks........... are all the kalifornians invading the quiet and peaceful state of AZ. trying to make it
"just like the sh!thole they left"
cruz didn't mean to offend but at least it woke you up. I thought you were dead :giggle: