You can type here any text you want

Milwaukee Area Tune

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry if I mis quoted you Cal. I know that 3 of the cars interested had stock ecm's. Anything to get my car running better is worth the money to me. I think we are just a little confused at this point and are all experiencing miscommunication

I'm still working on three cars with fast systems, two tr's and one third gen Camaro. Only two could make it but we're working on logistics now. We're 50/50 if we can make it work in May or not.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We4mateo, are you including me in your count? I'm doing this for sure. If we miss the May 25th date, I can't do it until June 22nd and Cal is available that day too.
The sooner the better.
We also have a guy from Madison that is in.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Turbo Buick

We4mateo, are you including me in your count? I'm doing this for sure. If we miss the May 25th date, I can't do it until June 22nd and Cal is available that day too.
The sooner the better.
We also have a guy from Madison that is in.

Sweet! If all spots fill, we'll figure something else out, but I'll watch this thread and let you know our availability as soon as I know.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Btw, Cal told me he can do more than five. Its just an extra charge per car over five. So if we have six or maybe even seven I think we would be good.

Guys Im in its worth the money to me if nothing more than a boost with no knock tune.... Lets do this!!! More than likely its gonna be a weekday. Rod can u find some weekday dates for the dyno for us and we can plan from there???

Ok guys working on dates...asked Cal said June 8th or 9th AND 22nd or 23rd

Still wanting for answers to see about using dyno

Let you know soon!

Hopefully its the 22nd or 23rd.
I will be in the U.P. on the 8th.

Where is this happening if it happens in June? Milwaukee or Chicago?

I spoke with Dave L from north of Chicago and he asked to be included if this happens. I wasn't sure who's phone# to give him.

Got a location? 6/23 is Sunday my boosted brothers! Thats ok with me June2013.jpg

That date would be great for me. I now have every other weekend that month booked. Please let me know if this is a go and I will book the plane ticket before the rates go up.

Back