You can type here any text you want

MINT 87 showcar GN for sale..

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Wow, that is one gorgeous GN! if I was looking for a show car I would buy it in a heart beat! good luck with the sale.

Frank how come the pics with your wife have 1800+++ views and the pics of the car only have 1 or 2 ??!! :p :p :p :p :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If anyone is looking for a GN that is all show and all go this is the car!! This car needs NOTHING! It's one of the most well maintained GN's I ever came across in my years into these cars. If you want a turn key GN that can run fast and win trophies all weekend long this is the GN! Good Luck with the sale! Hate to see it go!

yeah everyone looking for a buick sugar mama ;) LOL !

DSC00891.jpg

IMGP3915.jpg

IMGP1241.jpg

Want...more...pictures...of...wife...with...car...
Want....more....pictures....of....wife....with....car....

those pics are not public domain.. The person who buys the car will get em thou.. :D

Want...more...pictures...of...wife...with...car...
Want....more....pictures....of....wife....with....car....

60k on body, 10k on engine/rear and 1000 on the trans

Of course the title is good>>:) Its been mine free and clear for 10 years..

Frank! Met a guy today who said he was interested in your car. We were at a car show today in CT. I put in a good word for it as I have seen it before when they used to have the shows at the dealership in PA. Sorry to see you getting out.

Don't worry guys the first time Frank says I really miss my GN once it's sold.. I'm going to bust his nuts so hard he'll pay double to get it back! :biggrin: :biggrin:

thanks Mark... did you give him my email? yea.. *sigh* Its time for a change.. As much as I love this car.. I don't drive it and enjoy it as much anymore. its a car that only comes out for shows.. and I have been doing that too long. Want something I can take out and drive the wheels off it. Convertible defently.. Believe me.. I have lost a lot of sleep over this...

yea I know .. *sigh* Its like a part of my family.... Be easy on me guys.. This ain't easy for me..:(

Don't worry guys the first time Frank says I really miss my GN once it's sold.. I'm going to bust his nuts so hard he'll pay double to get it back! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Very tastefully done. I like your attention to detail. The car is stunning. Make sure the new owner continues the up keep, it would be a shame if it fell in the wrong hands. Good job and good luck on your sale

Back