mint 87 T HIT HARD

bilt2run

Car took a hard hit in the drivers door. Also some damage to the right rear. Still runs and drives well... pics to follow. Here are some days before the accident.

Snapfish: Share:Registration

Looking for realistic offers before I part it .

This is from an Ad for sale about 4 months ago:

Fla. car by way of Arizona, original paint, looks awesome
28,000ish miles/NO undercoating
Perfect interior/Trunk kit/Autometer phantom gauges in glove box plate
Dual exhuast whisper quiet and no DRONE @any RPM
Moon roof/ twilight sentinal/PW/PL/Ice cold air
G80 Rear/16x8 GTA (fronts) wheels and centers with Comp TA's
Vac brakes professionally done with SSBC aux vac pump
Precision FM
60 lb Motrons/TT alky chip/Alky control/Scan Master
Turbonetics ball bearing CPT 61/remote filter for turbo
Big Mouth air induction kit
ATR Headers/3 in external gate DP with boost controller
Runs clean and 0 knock up to 24 PSI
GNX style seat brace/front aluminum fender core support braces
Precision 3200 stall NIB in the trunk
Car is a solid 9 of 10 in all areas

Serious interest call for further info.

Bobby 239.225.5542

I'm guessing Naples/Ft. Myers by the 239 number. I may be interested depending on the price & how much it's going 2 cost 2 fix. Did insurance total it out?

I am in Ft Myers Fl. The car has a clean title. I am not claiming on insurance as I have 8 other cars and great rates. The claim surcharge would pay for the T in about 4 years.... so... I will grin and bear it. The sum of all the hi po parts and original pieces add up to more than the car should bring. I would really like to see it fixed and back on the streets. I am at a loss as to what the price should be to sell complete. I would appreciate offers.

You can see the pics here just log in as a guest

http://www5.snapfish.com/share/p=34...ewReg_30FreePrints_2010Feb/otsc=SYE/otsi=SANR

sorry to hear/see.

what happened??

this car was a beauty, i remember when it was for sale before you bought it.
someone should fix it, will be sad to see such a nice T bite the dust and get parted.

You might want to double check with insurance. Some companies will not raise rates if u have been with them long enough, don't have tickets, and have multiple policies. Looks like a nice car, but it also looks like its going 2 take several $$$$ to get it fixed and then you still have a car that was hit hard. My uneducated guess is $5000-6000 minumum to fix it, I'm sure you would want about $12-14k for it not busted up, so your looking at $7000 asking price. On top of that the new owner would have to deal with the headaches of dealing with a bodyshop, which most wouldn't wish on their worst enemy. I really like the car and the way it's set up, but I'd also want it for next to nothing like most people in these tough times. Good luck with the sale.

I am in Ft Myers Fl. The car has a clean title. I am not claiming on insurance as I have 8 other cars and great rates. The claim surcharge would pay for the T in about 4 years.... so... I will grin and bear it. The sum of all the hi po parts and original pieces add up to more than the car should bring. I would really like to see it fixed and back on the streets. I am at a loss as to what the price should be to sell complete. I would appreciate offers.

You can see the pics here just log in as a guest

Snapfish:Opt:Share:Registration

Please put a price on it or you will get rediculous offers that will just make you upset (see other threads, specifically GNX 120's TTA for sale.)....

I am not trying to be a jerk but forum rules say you must have an asking price, and that was in force LONG before I became a moderator.

Maybe e-bay if ya want offers.... please post a starting price.

I thank you in advance, GLWS.

Ty

please put a price on it or you will get rediculous offers that will just make you upset (see other threads, specifically gnx 120's tta for sale.)....

I am not trying to be a jerk but forum rules say you must have an asking price, and that was in force long before i became a moderator.

Maybe e-bay if ya want offers.... Please post a starting price.

I thank you in advance, glws.

Ty

$1000!

This breaks my heart! I remember when this car was up for sale originally and I could not afford it then. I love the color.