You can type here any text you want

Misc. B4B parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iraceitall

I have some leftover pieces from my 79 Lesabre, seeing if they have any use here first?

3 3dot rods with pistons, $20 shipped
79 Lesabre Fuel level/boost gauge, $20 shipped
Knock sensor from 80 Riv,came from running car, $20 shipped
Stock B4B cam, someone need a stocker or core? $20 shipped
A box of Qjets and parts, non-turbo, enough to build 3 carbs, $25 shipped.
6 issues of Hot Rod/PHR from 79-81, all Buick articles, $10 shipped
Stock crank pulley, 3 groove, and WP pulley, $20 shipped.

OR, buy the whole pile for $100...or make offers!

Moved it up to the B4black section so it'll be seen by more people that might be interested in them. PM Gothmog on the knock sensor. He's got an 80 sport coupe and I'm sure he can use a spare.;)

Also...
New standard rings, $20 SOLD!
New std rod bearing set, $25 SOLD!

Ended up with oversize pistons, so might as well go all out and do the crank with offset rod journals too!!!

OK, last parts left, killer deal, buy them before I scrap them:

3) 3dot rods with pistons, Stock WP pulley, stock B4B cam, knock sensor frm 80 Riv, pair of vacuum switches for the boost gauge, all for $50 shipped.

Put each of them on evilbay but what ever you do don't throw that knock sensor away. While we may have a solution for the turbo control center those that want to go back for a restoration will be looking for it. Did you PM Gothmog about the sensor?

I did, I just messaged him again. Worst case I throw away the pistons, rods, and pulley; I can always keep the cam to be reground to experiment a little...

I have one mint PEVR, one rebuildable PEVR, and a new carb kit less accelerator pump for turbo q-jets, plus 2 turbo carbs (1 rebuildable for sure, 1 parts?) available, plus a pair of cast 79/80 manifolds, shoot me offers, I need it gone to finish paying for my build!
Also have a MSD 6BTM, looking to part trade for a 6AL

I've been there lol! This whole build has been ebay or junkyard parts with a LOT of trading for stuff and cash!

Still available, all prices include shipping:

pair of 79/80 cast exhaust manifolds, $50
pair of turbo carbs, one good one iffy, plus a rebuild kit, $75 for all
MSD 6BTM, $200
Knock sensor from 80 Riv,$20 OBO

Consider trades for MSD 6AL, adjustable pushrods...

Would sell Manifolds, Carbs, Knock sensor, plus a bunch of misc. including some turbo parts, an uppipe, and anything else I wont be using for $125 shipped! These are good shape, hard to find parts!

Back