Misc. parts for sale

TRYMY231S

GTP Tranny Killer
4 Turbo T rims. good condition. 2 fronts have 40% and the rears have et streets. I know I have at least 2 center caps, probably all of them. 2 of them are in our stack' o tires and I don't know.

Gas tank. perfect - no rust.

255 fuel pump.

Powermaster - might need switch.

'87 ECM

Stock crank. probably needs to be cut

Stock rods.

Front chrome bumber in good condition.

Stock damper.

Stock springs brand new in the box - I couldn't use them.

I just want to get rid of this stuff cause I need the room in the garage. Make an offer. I don't really want to ship the big stuff but don't have a problem with the small stuff. If someone wants to come by and pick it all up I'd give them a great deal.

Thanks,
Nick

GN73 said:
how much on the powermaster was it working? pics?

$75 plus shipping sound ok? It worked and then the switch went out. I'm converting to vacuum.

turbolc2 said:
How much? What codes/labels? Front or rear or both?

Thanks

Rear. As far as the code? Not a clue. Just some stock springs I got from Murray's. $15 plus shipping?

Throw out a number; I'd rather someone use this stuff than have it gather dust.

Nick

I'll take one or both of the center caps. Do they have the tri-shield emblem? How much? Thanks, R.B.

do you have a brf trany if so how much with shipping 33569

ckmm said:
do you have a brf trany if so how much with shipping 33569

Got rid of that long ago to fund the th400. :D

Phatman said:
What are you looking to get for the tank?

Sale pending on the tank. I don't think Florida is exactly local, but my little brother lives there and is visiting this week. If this guy doesn't buy it maybe I could send it back with him. He lives about thirty minutes north of Tampa.

Nick

corsair231 said:
How much for fp? How old/mileage?

Might need a spare, thanks.

$65 shipped sound good? It was in my car when I bought it. I only put 2,500 miles on it.

Nick

Sale pending on the gas tank, wheels, front bumper, and ECM.

ejkh87 said:
How much for the stock crank and ecm.

$150 plus shipping sound ok for the crank? I'm sure it'll need to be turned but not sure how much; it's uncut right now.

Nick