You can type here any text you want

Misc Parts from 86 GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXwannabe

Just finished parting out an 86 GN for my next project. Here is what I have. Prices include shipping in most cases depending on where it goes.

Front bumper mounts 20
Front “inner” bumper 70
Core support “X” braces (in front of rad) 30
Core support (surface rust at bottom should clean up) 75
Misc AC lines 20
Hood hinges 30
Right front lower inner fender flap 10
Left plastic inner fender with bracket 100
Right metal inner fender 50
Left metal inner fender 50
Steering box 140
Tilt column with key (missing wiper/cruise stalk) 100
Rear deck lid to glass metal filler panel 75
Rubber lower door gasket (mounts between door and lower panel) two of these 40
License plate fuel door (pull down) 5
Misc. interior trim plastic pcs (let me know what you are looking for)
Front upper & lower control arms with spindles/rotors/calipers 150
Front “stock” sway bar 120
Rear bumper mounts 20
Left (driver) fender 100
Side glass (both doors) probably hard to ship 75 ea.
Glove box “no key” 10

If you have these,I need the plastic cover that goes over driver seat belt buckle right behind your head on center pillar,dome/map light assy,rear carpeted package tray, and turn signal/wiper stalk.Thanks.:)

If you have these,I need the plastic cover that goes over driver seat belt buckle right behind your head on center pillar,dome/map light assy,rear carpeted package tray, and turn signal/wiper stalk.Thanks.:)

I do have the rear tray. It is not PERFECT but is not broken up or cut. You can have it for 30.00 plus shipping. If interested I can send you a picture.

looking for some interior trimmings. basically everything you have door tops/bottoms, pillars, etc.. im looking to redo my entire 80 regal interior into a GN color scheme. as far as i can see the parts SHOULD fit. am i wrong?

If you wouldnt mind PM'ing me the parts you have left and how much. like i said im looking for all interior pieces.

looking for driver side seat brackets for bucket seats using a passenger now to get by but puts you twards driver door need driver would you have one. Thanks tom

I wrote you about the fender on the other post...Does the 100 bucks include the shipping too? If so I want that fender! BTW: do you have any pics? Thanks!

-Rich

I wrote you about the fender on the other post...Does the 100 bucks include the shipping too? If so I want that fender! BTW: do you have any pics? Thanks!

-Rich

I will get you a pic today. I will box it up and check the shipping. Will need to get another 30 bucks for the trim. (I just left it on to keep it from getting damaged). How about the bumper shocks??

Ttt

Parts must go! Need to get started on some projects. See something you need .....MAKE OFFER!

This week only!

I will stand on my head while my wife boxes up what ever part you need from the list! Make offers!

Just wanting to offer a little more than the usual TTT!

Parts

FRT BMPR MOUNTS..WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...I NEED THE ONES THAT ARE BEHIND THE BUMPER//ABSORBER..GOT A PIC TO MAKE SURE..LMK VINNY

NOKA72@AOL.COM

Back