Misc Parts from the shed bits of everything

6togo

I got a brand new set of UMI poly bushings (Black) for the stock 8.5" housing control arm ears i got them for my moser housing and they are a tad to small in dia. Pd. $45 with shipping sell for $35 shipped.
I decided to delete my factory heat and air system so i have the complete inside and outside box's with condensor/dryer/lines for sale i know the box's are in nice shape with no cracks dont know about the freon items Best offer for the lot!
Here is a link to the bushings= http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_60_69&products_id=44

6togo said:
complete inside and outside box's with condensor/dryer/lines for sale i know the box's are in nice shape with no cracks dont know about the freon items Best offer for the lot!

How much shipped to 06477
Don't need any of the A/C components, just the air box

Since you've sold these.....Hope you don't mind me tagging along on your thread.

I've also got a new set of all 4 Stainless Steel Transmission lines for sale.
$60. + shipping

dave

A pic of the lines!

Attachments

• DSCN4787.JPG
    DSCN4787.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 35
Pics of the box's i did notice one small crack next to the bottom drain door i guess you would call it but nothing that i would be concerned about and you cant see it when installed! Everything else looked good!

Attachments

• DSCN4783.JPG
    DSCN4783.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN4784.JPG
    DSCN4784.JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN4785.JPG
    DSCN4785.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 21
I have some parts i am not going to be using due to going the LSX route and will be updating with more when i get them out!
Fresh powder coated 2004r trans cross member (semi gloss black) $100
fresh powdercoated cat. conv heat shield (semi black) $20
freash powdercoated heat shield for the fuel lines near the tank (semi black) $15
Some of the parts had some pitting but nothing bad you can just see some dimpling in some spot but it was all surface!
All prices are plus shipping!
I have all the under hood parts that are not needed like intake,headers,intercooler,condensor,evaperator,dryer,a/c lines,rad. fan,blower fan, front frame braces ,ect. all stock if you need something just ask and i will let you know the condition !

Attachments

• DSCN4786.JPG
    DSCN4786.JPG
    213.9 KB · Views: 79