Misc stuff for sale, 28x9 M/T slicks, heads, stock GN wheels

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I have a bunch of misc. stuff that has to go just taking up space in my garage. They include the following:

28x9x15 M/T ET drag slicks with maybe 5-7 passes on them, almost like new...make me an offer, customer pays shipping if out of the area, I will deliver up to 100 miles outside of northwest indiana

Stock original 87 GN wheels, decent shape, chrome flaking off in some spots but not bad, no rust, no dents...make me an offer on these, two of the wheels will have newer Goodyear 215/65/15 tires on them with lots of tread left, I don't have any pics at the moment but could arrange if needbe.

Also have a pair of stock 8445 Iron heads that have been rebuilt, haven't been ran on the car since refreshed, valve job was done, new LT1 springs, surfaces decked and trued, magnafluxed and checked for cracks, like new...make me an offer...customer pays for shipping

Pair of stock valve covers, painted gloss black, with brand new Kirban's breathers on them, make me an offer, excellent shape!

Also have for sale a stock driveshaft and a stock rear sway bar.

Please email me if you are interested, do NOT call me at work! also do not send me pm's because I won't respond as fast...my email is don@precisionturbo.net

Thanks guys! :D

turboman38 said:
Does the driver side valve cover have the chrome topped K&N breather on it?

yes it does...they both have the stock style chrome breathers on them...brand new

Would you consider selling just the drivers side breather? If so how much do you want for it? If not how much do you want for the valve covers with the breathers?

chris j. 87gn said:
Would Like To See Pics Of Rims, Deff. Interested!

I'll have to get the company camera and take some pics this weekend so it will be a few days. Shoot me an email if you need any other info. Thanks.