Missing after winter storage

Jon01

Pulled my GN out of storage the other day and noticed it's not hitting on #3.
Diagnosed it as being #3 by pulling injector harnesses off of injectors one at a time...all made a noticeable drop except #3 which was the same.
First thing I did was pull the valve cover and everything looked kosher, all valves were moving about the same amount.
Second, I tossed new plugs and wires in just to be sure and it's an annual thing anyways. No change, old plugs were sooty due to the car idling for a while when I was piddling around at the storage building and I didn't climb on it to clean things out. They weren't fouled by any means tho.
I did check for spark, it looks like all are hitting according to my inductive timing light.
Third, swapped harness plugs around on the #3 and #5 injectors, put the #3 harness on #5 and it picked right back up. Put the #5 harness on #3 and no change.
So, ordered a new 50# injector, stuck it in today and no change still. Swapping injector leads around didn't change anything with the new injector either...
Am I missing something here guys? The car runs well other than this, and when put away for the winter was running fine.
I suppose I will try getting a noid light and see if it's actually pulsing, and probably going to be swapping known good injector into the place of this new one on the off chance I got a bad one out of the box...
Anybody have any input? Did I miss something potentially?
Thanks guys!
Jon

so the #3 wire fired the #5 injector but the #3 injector is not firing - sounds like ordering the new injector is the right thing to do - that or just looking to see if the #3 injector is clogged up.

It's strange it happened while sitting. Is #3 getting spark? Did you run a compression test on #3?

Found the problem when I pulled the plug to run a compression test...this is after swapping injectors and plug wires around-somehow when I replaced the plug on #3 the gap got closed up to the point of the strap touching the electrode...no sparkyspark. Opened it back up and voila, no more miss.
Appreciate the input! I was about to lose it!