You can type here any text you want

Mississippi People...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Starkville

I moved to Starkville about a year ago. Next week I'm heading up to Delaware to bring the WE4 down.

Mike

My brother goes to MSU, I am supposed to come up to see some people in Starkville/Columbus later. Whatcha got?

-Will

Just a basic bolt on car, TE60, 50lb inj, THDP, MJ 17 row, trans +, alky. My daily driver is a 06 Mustang GT with a Whipple supercharger.

Let me know when you plan on coming up, I've been looking for any kind of car scene since I moved here.

Mike

Mike,

Will do, there are a couple cars guys about an hour from you in the Philly/Meridian area, we meet up in Meridian a good bit...

Jason,

Not sure I know you, where do you usually race? I've been around the MS area for awhile...

-Will

Jason,

Not sure I know you, where do you usually race? I've been around the MS area for awhile...

-Will

I just moved back here from FL. I grew up around here and did a lot of street racing around Jackson back in the 90s with my first 87 GN. I am waiting until I am settled in to bring the silver car out to the local tracks.

Hey Jason, I didn't know you moved back to MS. I think I had already moved out of Orlando by the time you got down to Tampa. Are you going up to Ohio in August? Its been awhile and I think I'll go to catch up with Mike, Bill and Barbara.

Mike

Well, if you guys get out anytime, or would be interested in getting some turbo Buicks together, let me know. I figure I could get a couple...

-Will

I'm working to get one to the track soon. My car is in storage until the Columbus race.

Will,

Are you an admin at torqueaddicts.net? I am waiting on my registration authorization so I can try to hook up with some of the Starkville people.

Thanks,
Mike

meridian ms

I'd be interested in a buick meeting
I live just north of meridian and have a friend just south of meridian.
It would be nice to meet the local buick people.

Awesome, I'm from Philadelphia and I'm in Meridian alot....If we can get a couple people interested, we could set up a lil meet...

-Will

Let me know if you get together close to Starkville. I just graduated and am now working in Starkville. I have a 02 Firehawk.

Back