modded ecm, MAF powerlogger etc

Just letting everyone know, my XFI came in today. I'll keepnyou updated when I get it installed and the other stuff is out. Thanks again

Just letting everyone know, my XFI came in today. I'll keep you updated when I get it installed and the other stuff is out. Thanks again.

just an update, had to go outta town a few days for my job. XFI and parts coming off the car next monday.

just so everyone understands
..Ken is a stand up guy who I call a friend . I can assure you he will follow through with whatever deal you make with him
plans are to get the car to me next monday to do his conversion to be ready for a dyno session with Cal

pacecarta said:
just so everyone understands
..Ken is a stand up guy who I call a friend . I can assure you he will follow through with whatever deal you make with him
plans are to get the car to me next monday to do his conversion to be ready for a dyno session with Cal

X2

Got XFI installed today (thanks a million Pauly, who changed out my headers too.) Parts are off will snap some pics tomorrow and go in order of who replied. Thanks again for you patience.

here are the pics of the parts, I believe turbojoe was first if he still wants. translator.jpgscanmaster.jpgmaf.jpgpowerlog.jpgheaders.jpgecm.jpgchip.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity, Going to have to pass to next in line. Sorry my money is tied up in other parts. And my stuff just ain't selling.

Thanks Joe

Interested in scanmaster if its still available. Is it the. 2.1 how do you prefer to be payed, PayPal? Thanks