You can type here any text you want

Monte Carlo Ss Kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UnderdogGN

This Guy Pulls Up Next To Me Tonite In A Monte Ss, Checks Out My Ride, Snobs Me, Smelled Like He Was Burning Good Gas So I Figured He Was A Player And I Thought We Should Play!!! Good Thing I Did Not Have The Buick Tonite Because I Really Would Have Embarressed Him! But The 2006 Ford F250 4x4 4 Door King Ranch Did A Good Job As 1 Watched Him Disappear In My Rear View Mirror! Next Lite He Would Not Get Next To Me!!

I had one of them big ol' Ford Turbo Deisels beat up on my stock 97 Grand Prix GTP once (a 15.0 second car the factory says).

I took him off the line and thought it was over....then I noticed he wasn't getting any smaller...then I noticed he was gaining on me....as he went buy suckin' all the air up, I was cracking up and giving him the thumbs up as he looked over.

He just smiled and waved.:D

Was about to say shame on you for not playing fair but then read it was with your truck!! :biggrin: :eek: :tongue: :wink:

Don't discount them diesels- factory at 350hp, torque at 600; with minor mods, 600hp, torque at 900:eek: :eek:

Good kill. I love when trucks do that.

A guy who is marrying a close friends daughter works for a GMC truck dealership and his duramax is pushing 11's.

What's really great is when I do it in my Peterbilt (no trailer and from a roll on of course). 14 liters, 550 HP and 1900 ft.lb. of torque at 32# boost.

Lock the axles, launch in 3rd and hase all 8 drive tires. I once got it to loop in circles in a big parking lot like those drifter guys.

There are some insane trucks out there that hase the drive tires all the way up the mountain. They blow by me like I'm standing still and my truck is fast.

Mikey

Good kill. I love when trucks do that.

A guy who is marrying a close friends daughter works for a GMC truck dealership and his duramax is pushing 11's.

What's really great is when I do it in my Peterbilt (no trailer and from a roll on of course). 14 liters, 550 HP and 1900 ft.lb. of torque at 32# boost.

Lock the axles, launch in 3rd and hase all 8 drive tires. I once got it to loop in circles in a big parking lot like those drifter guys.

There are some insane trucks out there that hase the drive tires all the way up the mountain. They blow by me like I'm standing still and my truck is fast.

Mikey

Back in the early 80's I went to a Brizzio Muscle Car Shootout at Bakersfield.

This big brown Kenworth pulled up to the line against a early 70's corvette, and the crowd all spontaneously erupted in laughter thinking we were about to see the most lopsided bracket race ever. Thought that truck would get at least a 10 second head start and the Vette would grenade trying to run him down.

When the first light went green...the Corvette was given a full second head start...the crowd got quiet.

The other lane gets the green and that Kenworth was on it's way...hopping all over and blowing a thick cloud of black smoke.

He ran the corvette down at the top of the track on his way to a high 12.9X
It was hilarious!
After seeing that, I took that movie "Duel" a lot more seriously and have been very well behaved around 18 wheelers on the free way ever since.

Back