Monthly meeting location.

hey sup6t, when i get home i am going to shoot you a email about signing up for the club newsletter... let me know if you want to join.

-Neil

I was thinking it might be nice to have a meet twice a month or something like that. It kind of sucks waiting all month to go and it especially sucks because the last 2 meets have been on 1:anniversary and 2:girlfriends birthday so i'd like to have another one to look foward to instead of waiting a month. Also my g/f hears about the car and buicks in general so much i didn't have the heart to get her to go to the meet on her birthday. I'll go to towers or fudd's or where we are now I don't care. Well just an idea.

Don't matter to me...I work both nights anyway. :( We could always have it Tuesday at Crabby Jack's in Deerfield. ;)

I am sitting on this ...

..and thinking about what we can do about it. Since it appears we are not wanted were we currently meet.

-Alex

Have you ever considered one of those new 50's style mcdonalds? I have personally talked to them before about putting on a car show there once and they had no problem with that... So I figured that they probably wouldn't have a problem w/ a once or possibly twice a month club meeting... most lots are of a descent size and How crowded does a mcdonalds really get at night? LOL this is just a suggestion... good atmosphere and the food and drinks aren't that bad... so it's just an idea.

J. Zeilinga 87GN

Re: I am sitting on this ...

Originally posted by blackshoebox
..and thinking about what we can do about it. Since it appears we are not wanted were we currently meet.

-Alex

What ever you do, make sure you stay away from those F-Body jerks. Buncha losers, I tell ya......

Oh, wait..... :D

Yes, fearless leader...what is it going to be?

We have to get the newsletter out...:D

The company I work for owns several strip malls. I'll talk to property management and see what they say.

hey Alex are you tossing around the steak and shake idea or the mcdonalds on 441? They're both on 441 and sample if anyone else in interested.

Originally posted by 1of1035
hey Alex are you tossing around the steak and shake idea or the mcdonalds on 441? They're both on 441 and sample if anyone else in interested.

First off, sorry I have not been on here in a few days, I sprained my ankle on sunday surfing, and have not been very mobile and been running around to doctors to see if the damage was server. Luckly for me it is just a sprain and it appears i did not tear anything.

I am going to purpose we move the monthly meeting that is on the second Sat. of the month, to the the steak and shake on 441, just south of wiles road, or just north of sample for those coming from the south. We have permission to be there, the parking lot has good lighting, and there will be food. i also plan on doing a second monthly meeting at towers on the last friday of the month, as it appears I will be able to reserve space for this meeting.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post, email, or PM me.

-Alex

As far as towers go make sure you talk to the suburau guy. Hes a big(hefty) guy with some blue thing with gold wheels and a maxium of 3psi. Sid said to work it out with him and everything ok. I wouldn't call steak and shake food but it'll do. I'll anyone i talk to that doesn't check the board know. Hope the ankles ok:)