You can type here any text you want

Monthly meeting @ towers.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blackshoebox

Staff member
Meeting is this Friday, the 29th. I will need some help trying to reserve spots for this meeting. If anyone can come out, extra early with me to reserve spots, I would appriciate it. I am planning to try to be out there around 4:00 PM to reserve spots.

Hope to see everyone there,
Alex

I would be glad to help , BUT we're leaving tomorrow morning for Vicki's son's graduation from Army Basic in Columbia, SC. Maybe nest month. Hope everyone has a good time - seems like I AKWAYS end up out of town for the Towers meetings. Last month Ohio, this month, SC. Ah, the problems of being retired, HA HA

Terry

Alex where is everyone parking this time? I'm not sure what time I'll be done with work but if its early I'll call you and help save some spots.

Originally posted by 1of1035
Alex where is everyone parking this time? I'm not sure what time I'll be done with work but if its early I'll call you and help save some spots.

I am going to attempt to reserve spots across from the lightnings, which is one row over from the last meeting. We will see how that works..

Originally posted by blackshoebox
I am going to attempt to reserve spots across from the lightnings, which is one row over from the last meeting. We will see how that works..

Good Luck. I was there last week and it was parking for the M3's and mini coopers:rolleyes:

Originally posted by 1of1035
Good Luck. I was there last week and it was parking for the M3's and mini coopers:rolleyes:

Yeah sad but true........ I am sick of going to Towers and seeing all of the Euro Import crap as well as the Jap Import crap...... Somebody down here needs to start a car show and keep it ONLY for American Muscle Cars....... Domestics good, imports f_ckin GAY!!!!!!!

i'll be there... i'll bring chairs so we can in a sense "rope" that area off. What time do you want to get down there?

I'll be there around 5ish so i'll space out the chairs and hopefully we'll fill them in.

I should be there around 8-9.

Early thunderstorms (40% chance). Clearing up later on.

Alex, I will call your cell before I leave just to make sure you guys didn't get rained out.

If you guys get rained out at Towers, I am up for something else...ale house?

hay guys i went there and saw some gn's out there but sonce it started raining i left. thank alex for letting me know about this site and i hope to get my gn finished before the next meet.

i went out there as well and saw a few of your guys gns, nice cars! i went out there wit my monte carlo, i hope to soon get all the owners of them there on a reg basis and we could have our own g body section.

g-bodies

Hey bawla47,

Do you know about a "g-body" meet at TY park on Saturdays?

I guy at work told me that he saw a bunch of g-bodies at TY park on a Saturday. One of their guys said that they meet once a month.

I don't have any other info...

Back