You can type here any text you want

Mood Changer...Take the GN out...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GSTOY

Won't say it was a kill, but I had fun. Leaving from my sons mothers house and lo and behold we have a mustang in front of me, complete with overly loud duals, braided hose coming out of the fuel tank, monster tach, etc.. Hmmmm lets see if I can get some intrest. Light goes green he and I turn left and I scoot around to the right and give em a eye full of the GN plus a little boost sneeze.

So we continue going down the main drag, too cop heavy so I'm not gonna push it. We finally get to the outside of town where it becomes highway and sure enough he gets on it from a 50 roll and caught me off guard...been pre-occupied with my daughters legal issues..a whole other story...anyhow I jump on it and the GN is running him down quick, but now traffic gets in the way so we continue to roll and get off at the next exit. I was behind the stang and put the left signal on and then he does...he swings wide right, I take the left and the game is on...were rolling at about 15, I brake boost and then it was on, Mustang got on it, but the GN was close to peak boost and walked on by and the Mustang shut down. Would have liked to see him try a little bit longer but ohh well.

It served the purpose and put a smile on my face, let a little frustration dissipate and let another mustang owner know that these cars are to be reckoned with. Gotta love these cars. :biggrin:

Great job! he didnt try any longer bcause he didnt want you to put daylight between in such a short boost!!!! Lmao mustang KILLERS

Back