Moon roof motor. Perfect condition

karolko

I am selling a perfect condition moon roof motor. I took it apart to inspect and photograph the gear and worm drive. I honestly don’t think this thing was ever used.

I have a video of it functioning as well if someone is interested.

$150 plus the ride.

I doubt You will find one in better condition

Attachments

• F7B3248F-A857-48E1-9FD0-0EA8B5B0D5FB.jpeg
    F7B3248F-A857-48E1-9FD0-0EA8B5B0D5FB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
  • EBACF9D7-7BB7-4F82-BAB5-8ED87DBD422E.jpeg
    EBACF9D7-7BB7-4F82-BAB5-8ED87DBD422E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Do you have any other Astro roof parts? Like the springs or any other parts that might help keep it up?

I probably do, the only problem is that I am away for three weeks for work so it will have to wait. Send me some photos or diagram of exactly you would like.

I’ve been waiting years so a few weeks isn’t no big deal. I’ll try to see if there’s a diagram out there

I am selling a perfect condition moon roof motor. I took it apart to inspect and photograph the gear and worm drive. I honestly don’t think this thing was ever used.

I have a video of it functioning as well if someone is interested.

$150 plus the ride.

I doubt You will find one in better condition
Hi, Do you still have this motor for sale? I found 2 that were out of a Cadillac eldorado that are being shipped my way. If for some reason they don't work I need a back up plan.

It took the administrator a few days to approve my new membership or I would've contacted you before I made the purchases.

Yup, still have it. Let me know if your eldorado motors do not work out. I would recommend opening them up and checking the work gears before installing. H ave had 2 in the past which sounded OK, but the worm gear was on its way out. How it spun I don’t know.

Yup, still have it. Let me know if your eldorado motors do not work out. I would recommend opening them up and checking the work gears before installing. H ave had 2 in the past which sounded OK, but the worm gear was on its way out. How it spun I don’t know.
Thanks for the reply, my original motor worm gear wore right to nothing and nobody around rebuilds them. I tried building up a weld to simulate the gear, looked good when I was finished, but the driving gear was pretty warn too.

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpeg
    IMG_1871.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1869.jpeg
    IMG_1869.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1867.jpeg
    IMG_1867.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
That is a Nobel attempt at repairing the worm gear. What filler rod did you use for that material?

good to know.

As i said, let me know if you need the motor. It will not disappoint you.