You can type here any text you want

moonroof plastic trim piece

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SPOT MY 6

Stock crawlin National...
I need a mint/near mint condition sunroof grey plastic cover that bolts to the bottom of the glass. Must be crack free. Please pm me or email me at fillys6@gmail.com. Thanks.

Call brian at gbodyparts.com . Or call the dealer. I bought a new one when i worked at chevy.You have to paint it because it comes black.

Call brian at gbodyparts.com . Or call the dealer. I bought a new one when i worked at chevy.You have to paint it because it comes black.

We are out of mint ones. If you have a part # let me know I was going to have them re-made.

Brian . I threw out the box about 5 years ago.I never did install it. I have a ways to go before I even think of the interior. there is a number on the part 3071048 . It looks like a casting number.If you want i can ship it to you so you can get the specs on it.I do want it back:biggrin: let me know

i have a moonroof plastic trim piece in burgundy has a tiny crack near one of the screws. I know there are two different types so let me know if you are interested or need pics before i remove from the roof i cut off. I would like to get $50.00 plus shipping. Do you need any other parts? i have the whole roof i cut off.....Dave

Brian . I threw out the box about 5 years ago.I never did install it. I have a ways to go before I even think of the interior. there is a number on the part 3071048 . It looks like a casting number.If you want i can ship it to you so you can get the specs on it.I do want it back:biggrin: let me know

That would be great I'll get yours back & a free replacement.

Back