moonroof plastic trim piece

Call brian at gbodyparts.com . Or call the dealer. I bought a new one when i worked at chevy.You have to paint it because it comes black.

Brian . I threw out the box about 5 years ago.I never did install it. I have a ways to go before I even think of the interior. there is a number on the part 3071048 . It looks like a casting number.If you want i can ship it to you so you can get the specs on it.I do want it back:biggrin: let me know

i have a moonroof plastic trim piece in burgundy has a tiny crack near one of the screws. I know there are two different types so let me know if you are interested or need pics before i remove from the roof i cut off. I would like to get $50.00 plus shipping. Do you need any other parts? i have the whole roof i cut off.....Dave

Brian . I threw out the box about 5 years ago.I never did install it. I have a ways to go before I even think of the interior. there is a number on the part 3071048 . It looks like a casting number.If you want i can ship it to you so you can get the specs on it.I do want it back:biggrin: let me know

That would be great I'll get yours back & a free replacement.

Back