More Closeout and 1 of a Kind Items

Mike Licht

I was here first
Help us move this stuff out please!

Innovate LC-1's these are used customer returns and have been checked out by Innovate and fouind to be good. They are missing O2 sensors which was the problem 99% of the time. $75 each 4 to sell :D

4" MAF pipes with built in sensor I have 3 that have scratches or minor dents will not change performance all cosmetic. Complete with sensor and harness
$120 :p

1 set of the Chinese ATR style headers brand new $75 :tongue:

10 304 Stainless Terry Houston downpipes (real) without the swing valve assembly, just the pipes with enough tube to build one to fit any header style. $100 each Call RJC for the rest of the parts and have a quality unit :cool:

1 set Champion 8 bolt aluminum heads with roller spring upgrade Call for price

1 set K1 6.350 rods $350 :eek:

1 GT6776 turbo with S cover call for price this need to go today and is priced right :biggrin:

AMS-500 boost controllers Call for price, cannot post, too low :wink:

First come first serve on these items YOU MUST CALL TO GET THEM
586 294 4404
Mike Licht

Do the LC-1s include the gauge/controller?
Do you just need the sensor?

Update on what is left! If it is not here it is gone

Innovate LC-1's these are used customer returns and have been checked out by Innovate and fouind to be good. They are missing O2 sensors which was the problem 99% of the time. $75 each 2 LEFT to sell :D

4" MAF pipes with built in sensor I have that have scratches or minor dents will not change performance all cosmetic. Complete with sensor and harness
$120 :p 2 LEFT

1 set of the Chinese ATR style headers brand new $75 :tongue:

3" 304 Stainless Terry Houston downpipes (real) without the swing valve assembly, just the pipes with enough tube to build one to fit any header style. $100 each Call RJC for the rest of the parts and have a quality unit :cool: 7 LEFT

1 GT6776 turbo with S cover call for price this need to go today and is priced right :biggrin:

AMS-500 boost controllers Call for price, cannot post, too low :wink: Only a couple left

586 294 4404
Mike Licht

3" 304 Stainless Terry Houston downpipes (real) without the swing valve assembly, just the pipes with enough tube to build one to fit any header style. $100 each Call RJC for the rest of the parts and have a quality unit :cool: 7 LEFT

I'm a little confused (not unusual :p ). So these are the complete, welded, THDPs minus the 'moving' parts? ie, the shaft, lever, puck, and rod? And what is meant by 'enough tube to build one for any header'?

I have stock headers, stock turbo. By seperately acquiring and installing the moving parts mentioned above, will I have a complete, functioning THDP? Remove my elbow and DP and bolt it on? If so, please put my name on one. Thanks in advance!

Mike,
I've called the office and left a message/phone #, and also emailed you. Please get back to me in some form when you get a chance... Thanks!

this is just the bent pipe, no welding or flange or anything RJC has the parts to complete or you can make your own. There is extra material at the top that can be trimed to fit most any header set up. We now have 5 left to sell
Mike

Mike:

I will take a Pipe. Also left a voicemail this morning. Call me regarding the AMS-500. Very interested for Judd's car.

Thanks!

Gerry Bragg
Brighton, MI

Innovative LC-1

Innovate LC-1's these are used customer returns and have been checked out by Innovate and fouind to be good. They are missing O2 sensors which was the problem 99% of the time. $75 each 2 LEFT to sell

If you have one of these left I will take one,

Update on what is left! If it is not here it is gone, Call for price means CALL FOR PRICE I am not giving special prices by IM or Email

4" MAF pipes with built in sensor I have that have scratches or minor dents will not change performance all cosmetic. Complete with sensor and harness
$120 :p 1 LEFT

3" 304 Stainless Terry Houston downpipes (real) without the swing valve assembly, just the pipes with enough tube to build one to fit any header style. $100 each Call RJC for the rest of the parts and have a quality unit :cool: 3 LEFT

AMS-500 boost controllers Call for price, cannot post, too low :wink: Only 22 left

586 294 4404
Mike Licht

most PM's replied to except for price quotes, from above post:
Call for price means CALL FOR PRICE I am not giving special prices by IM or Email

Call for price means CALL FOR PRICE I am not giving special prices by IM or Email

That shouldn't be that hard to understand :rolleyes:

Mike, did you ever get in more of those billet adjustable regulators for the Champion intakes? Mine is about ready to be picked up from the machine shop, had it hogged out a bit :biggrin:

Thanks again for the great advice and service.

Since this looks like it is directed towards me, I did not ask for a price in my PM. I tried calling all day Friday to add to an order I had already placed. When I never got ahold of anyone, and no one called me back, I sent Mike a PM to let him know.

Not directed at you but it was directed at the 20 or so folks who did ask for prices that way after I said we would only give prices by phone.
Mike