You can type here any text you want

more HP for a stocker

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

billhead

I have a stock motor with a ta-49 and 2800 lu conv.I would like to reduce et's by 3 tenths or so. Should I be looking into the cylinder heads or a cam swap? I'm a bit leery of alcohol except rum! Or would one of the new billet wheel turbos be the next logical step? Thanks guys

Posting your current combo and performance would be the next step.

Three tenths might be as easy as working on your 60 foot times.

I have a stock motor with a ta-49 and 2800 lu conv.I would like to reduce et's by 3 tenths or so. Should I be looking into the cylinder heads or a cam swap? I'm a bit leery of alcohol except rum! Or would one of the new billet wheel turbos be the next logical step? Thanks guys
post your times, 60 ft and timing and boost so we can see if it is possible. your combo should net mid to high 11's as is with the right tune. if ou are there then you are maxed out. time for a turbo and or heads. plus alky should be in your sig. there is nothing to be leary about it. locking the converter could net you 2 tenths and 3 mph

Back